EXO K imagine *part 2*

"(y/n)-ah?! Since when you stood there?" Suho asked panicky.
"I had stood here when Baekhyun said something like '... Doesn't she know I'm the cutest? But she chooses you hyung! She likes you, okay?'," you replied. "By the way have you finished our assignment? I heard bell rang already."
"Ah umm yeah already." Baekhyun stuttered.
"Alright, let's go back then?" you asked.
"Let's goooo!" Chanyeol said.
You chuckled then you followed them after tidying chairs and books. "Hey, by the way what were you guys talking about?" you asked.
"It's okay if you guys don't want to tell it. I know guys have a secret too, right?" you added quickly.
"Well thanks for understanding! But I'll tell you a bit," Chanyeol said.
He leaned in to your ear and whispered, "Suho hyung has a crush."
"Oh really? But it's normal though as long as his crush is a girl hahaha!" you replied while laughing.
"Are you jealous?" Chanyeol asked.
You frowned, "Jealous? Why I should jealous? If the girl likes him too I'll support them!"
"How if I have a crush?" Chanyeol asked again.
You laughed, "I'll support you too!"
"How about me? How if I have a crush too?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.
"Omg why you guys gave me that kind of question? Then Sehun will ask how if he has a crush too? Haha well guys I'll support you guys with that girl. I'll always wish you guys a happy ending with the girl!" you said.
They nodded for couple times. Suddenly someone greeted from far, "Hello guys!!"
"Eh Kyungsoo? Hello!" you replied. "Hello for you too, Kai!"
Kai smiled and slightly nodded.
"What are you guys talking about?" D.O asked.
"They asked me how if they have a crush. So I answered I'll support them with the girl." you replied.
"Oh. How about me?" D.O asked again.
You laughed hardly for a minute then spoke, "What's wrong with you guys? Of course I'll support you guys! Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun, if you guys have a crush I'll always support and wish a happy ending. If you guys need a help I'll help you guys. Okay? Now stop talking about this and change our topic!"
"By the way are you busy after school, (y/n)-ah?" Kai finally spoke.
"Hmm I think nope. Why?" you asked him back.
"Umm could you please accompany me?" he requested.
"Sure!" you replied while giving him a slight smile.
"Thank you!" he smiled happily.
"Not a big deal Kai," you replied. "By the way where will we go?"
"It's a secret." Kai winked.
"Secret? Aigoo don't make me curious!" you pouted.
"Just anticipate it okay?" Kai messed your hair.
"Alright I understand." you replied while crossing your hands over your chest.
"Aigoo aigoo, don't pout like that! You look so ugly!" Kai chuckled.
"Yaa!! I don't care!" you replied.
"Haha don't worry you always look pretty in my eyes." Kai said.
You blushed and with trembling voice you replied, "T...thank you."
Kai smiled again the he patted your head softly. You continued the conversation with Kai while laughing or joking. While the rest guys glaring at you and Kai without you noticed.