EXO K imagine *part 6*

"I'm back~~~" D.O said as he entered your room.
"Woah you're so fast!"
"Here you go." D.O offered a cup of ice cream.
You started to eating it quickly. When you eat, you peeked to D.O's ice cream. "Can I taste yours Kyungsoo-ya?"
"Sure!" D.O fed you his ice cream.
After you ate that, you realized something. "It's an indirect kiss." you mumbled.
"Haa? What did you say?"
"N...nothing. Your ice cream taste better than mine." you stuttered answering him.
"Oh really? You can take mine if you want and I'll eat yours." D.O said while taking your ice cream and offering his ice cream.
You accepted with hesitation. You started to eating with the spoon that D.O used. 'With this, there are 4 guys that kissed me.' you thought.
"(y/n)-ah I think I need to go now. Sorry I can't accompany and listen to your story any longer. See you at school tomorrow!" D.O said.
You nodded, "Okay Kyungsoo-ya see you! Take care and be careful."
D.O waved his hand while opening the door. Then he started to returning to his house. A minute later, suddenly your mom peeked. "What's wrong mom?" you asked.
"Where's Kyungsoo?" she asked you back.
"He's returning home." you replied.
Your mom came in then she sat next to you. "Why he doesn't eat in here?"
"I don't know. Perhaps he's busy mom." you said.
"I see. By the way he's a nice guy isn't he?" your mom told.
You frowned and glanced at your mom, "Yeah he is."
"Why don't you date him? I think he's a good guy, he can protect you, and he's a really type of an ideal man for you. And I know him for a long time already. I trust him." your mom told.
You sighed then replied, "I don't know mom. I'm not sure with my feeling. I think he is just a best friend for me and I guess he doesn't have any feeling towards me."
"Well if you date someone don't forget to introduce him to us so we can know he's nice or no."
"Don't worry mom. I'll tell it to you and dad."
"Okay. Let's have our dinner now, shall we?"
You nodded then you followed your mom to dining room.

***

You strolled alone through the crowd of people. You visited center of city that held a festival. You glanced around and suddenly some people came to you.
"Excuse me! Please visit our cafe on there, we sell some foods and drinks. Also, we have an oracle that will predict your future!" they told.
You frowned, "An oracle? Predict my future?"
Actually you don't trust about oracle or predict future thingy. But you decided to followed them since they really begged you. You ordered a glass of lemon tea. While waiting, a girl came to you.
"Hello I'm an oracle. Do you want me to predict your future?"
You slightly nodded then you offered your left pale. She looked at your pale carefully.
"You have a complicated love life." she said.
"Complicated love life?" you echoed.
"Yup, there are 6 guys that love you and they try hardly to prove their love. Their way are different, like showing you much attention, taking care of you, smiling a lot to you, or kissing you. If they already kissed you means they're serious with their feeling. Perhaps you've never been so close with him before but once he kisses you he's serious." she explained.
"Omg, that's why there are 3 guys that kissed me couple days a go and a guy had an indirect kiss with me. What should I do then?"
"You must choose one of them. When the sixth guy appeared, they'll confess their feeling to you and you must accept one of them. Because, one of them is your fate so you need to think about it carefully. Don't randomly choose or you'll feel hurt in future." she told.
"How to choose him? There are 6 guys and 4 of them already driving me crazy because of their care especially after they kissed me." you asked.
"It depends on you. Once you felt comfortable with him, he's your actual fate. Think about it carefully and ask your heart. You'll find the answer," she explained.
"Well in future you'll get a lot of happiness from your fate and you'll get your dream job. What you need is to be focus with your school." she added.
"Alright I think it's enough. Thanks for visiting our cafe by the way. Hope you enjoy the food and the drink!" she said as she stood.
"Wait," you grabbed her hand.
"Can I know your number? I think I can ask you a lot about this thing. Actually they really make me confuse and I think I'll need your help or just someone who I can share anything. Can I?" you begged.
"Sure, here you go." she handed you a piece of paper.
You accepted it then you kept it in your pocket, "Thank you! It was so nice to chat with you!"
"My pleasure. See you next time!" she smiled then she walked to another table.
You sighed then you drank your drink. 'I hope my fate will appear soon. I'll wait you!' you thought.

TBC