Kris imagine (8)

You gazed at a male student in front of you. Not right in front of you, but 2 meters away from you. You kept admitting that student was so handsome. As always. You wanted to approach him but you just kept sitting on the bench, watching him playing basketball.
You played with your mineral water. Hesitating to give it to him or no. But awhile later he suddenly approached you. He sat beside you.
"Hey, you're (y/n), right?" he asked.
You turned your head and looked at him. He was even more handsome from this short gap. You nodded because you couldn't say anything.
"I'm Kris." he said.
You nodded. 'Yeah I know it.' you thought.
"Kris, are you thirsty? Take this." you said.
"Oh thank you! Kris received the bottle but he didn't drink it.
You frowned. "Why you don't drink it?" you asked.
Kris smiled. "Because I want to keep this since you gave it to me." he admitted sheepishly with redden face.
You screamed in your heart but you managed to stay calm. "You have to drink it since you're thirsty. You'll get dehydration if you don't drink it." you said.
Kris shook his head. "It's okay. I'll drink it later."
Kris suddenly took something from his pocket. He offered that thing to you without looking at you. "This is my number. Call me or text me later, okay? I have to go now."
Kris stood then he ran away from you. You stared at his back then you smiled. You kept that paper in your pocket. 'Okay Kris, I'll text you later, please wait for me."