EXO K imagine (2) *part 4*

You heard today was the day when your 6 childhood friends would go. You tried to search them everywhere but you even didn't find them in the class. You kept on running and running. You glanced around and finally you saw them in the field.
"Guys!" you called them from the third floor.
They turned and looked at you. They were so surprised yet happy because they finally could see you because they were so busy preparing everything for a week. They didn't attend class so they couldn't see you.
"Wait for me! Don't leave me alone! Let me join you guys!" you exclaimed from there.
"(y/n)-ah, what are you doing here? Go back to your class!" Baekhyun said.
You shook your head. You jumped from the third floor. They screamed and were so panic until they couldn't react. They even didn't know what to do because of the panic. You landed safely then you ran towards them.
"Hey what are you doing here? Why did you jump from there? How if you couldn't land safely and you hurt yourself?" Kai nagged. He was the most who looked worried of you.
"I just...I just want to join you guys doing this mission. It's because...because you guys always walk in front of me. I...I want to walk together with you guys and doing something to help people." you uttered with trembling voice because tears already fell. It was the first time Kai looked so angry.
Suddenly an arm wrapped your shoulder while his another hand wiped your tears gently. "It's okay Kai-ya, don't nagged at (y/n). She isn't wrong and even she wanted to help us. If you don't want to or can't protect her, I'll protect her then." a bass voice said.
You turned your head. "Thank you Chanyeol-ah." you said softly.
Chanyeol said then he patted your head. Suddenly another arm wrapped your either shoulder. "Me too. I'll protect (y/n)!" Baekhyun said.
You turned your head again. "Thank you Baekhyun-ah." you said.
"Me too!" Sehun, Suho, and D.O said together.
Kai sighed. "It's up to you guys then."
They held each other's hand, closing their eyes. You followed them but you didn't close your eyes. And suddenly you didn't see the school's building anymore. You didn't stand on the field anymore. But since you held Chanyeol and Baekhyun's hand you felt protected. You glanced around. There was a big gate in front of you. And you just realized it was dark and nothing that produced light. But suddenly you felt it was better because of light from Baekhyun.
"How to enter this gate?" you asked.
D.O was about to punch the gate but Suho grabbed his arm quickly. "Don't punch it D.O-ya. There's a hole at there by the way. Let's enter through there."
Suho went to the hole at the corner of the gate. He peeked to inside. I'll go first to make sure the inside. Baekhyun-ah you go the last because they need the light from you."
Baekhyun nodded then Suho entered to inside.
"Sehun-ah, where are we actually?"
"You know that EXO Planet has 2 side right? We live in the either side and now we're in the another side of it. The place of our brothers." Sehun explained.
You nodded for couple times. "Ooh I see. Is in here dangerous?" you asked again.
Sehun patted your head then he smiled a little. "I'm not sure but don't worry, I'll protect you. So you just need to stay by my side, okay?"
You nodded again. "Okay!"
Sehun widened his smile. He gazed at you intensely. You gazed at him back with questioning look.
"(y/n)-ah."
"Yes?"
"I...."
"Sehunnie (y/n)-ah, come here quickly. It's your turn to enter the gate. Suho Hyung said it's not dangerous inside." D.O's voice cut off Sehun's sentence.
"Ah okay Kyungsoo-ya!" you went to it then entered the gate.
Sehun lowered his head, staring at the ground. 'I almost tell my feeling. Just if I told it, I might be with my love. (y/n)-ah, please wait for me. I'll choose the right time to confess to you. When we finish this mission and everything is fine.' Sehun thought.

TBC