Kai imagine (3) *part 4*

It has been a month since you held an extra lesson for Kai. Kai's grades started to increase and he never fights with other school's students anymore. He changed into a nice student and he really does his promise.
"Kaiiiii." you called while running to him.
"Yeah? You surprised me!" Kai replied.
"Sorry!" you chuckled.
"Alright, it's okay dear." Kai told.
''Dear'? He said 'dear' to me?' you screamed in your heart.
"Do we have homework or assignment today?" Kai asked.
"Nope. Wah by the way since when you became so care with homework or assignment?" you scoffed.
"Yaa!! I think I've changed already into a nice student." Kai told.
"Perhaps you're right. I never see you fight with other school's student. Congrats Kai!" you said while patting his shoulder.
"Thank you (y/n)-ah. Oh ya by the way I'd like you to call me Jongin instead of Kai."
"Uh? Okay Jongin!"
"It sounds nice," Kai grinned and he stroke your hair. "Oh ya -- again -- I'm kinda busy today, I have something important to do. So, I can't attend your extra lesson like usual."
"Wait, don't tell me your 'something important to do' is fight." you stared at his eyes intense.
"No, it isn't fight. I still keep my promise from you so I won't fight. Don't worry!" Kai chuckled.
"Oh okay then." you nodded.

***

Bell rang and Kai went out quickly from class. You packed your backpack and wore it while returning to house. On your way to your house, you felt someone followed you. You glanced around because you started feel anxious.
"Hello." someone greeted you.
You frowned and stepped back, "Who...who are you?"
That person raised his hand and so many people walked out from somewhere and they stood surround you.
"What do you guys want from me?" you stuttered and stepped back when that person comes closer to you. You bumped someone, almost falling down. They locked your hand and you started to scream.
Another person covered your mouth and they dragged you to follow him. When you arrived at a warehouse near your school, they tossed you to a corner. The person who greeted you knelt in front of you and studying your face.
"Not really pretty, not really hot, standard. Hm I wonder why she can so close with him." he said.
"Ya! Who are you? What's your bussiness with me?" you screamed.
"Sssh, calm down baby. You don't wanna feel hurt, do you?" he giggled. He leaned in closer to your face.
You shifted your face quickly from him. Honestly, he has a handsome and perfect face, his eyes are so lovely and the way he wore his uniform making he looks so cool. But his smirk suddenly appeared on his face, making him look like a cute bad boy.
"Where's Kai?" he asked coldly.
"How could I know? Didn't you see I walked alone?" you replied.
He slapped your face hardly because of your unsatisfied answer.
"Yaaa!! How could you slap my face? Even my mother never does it to me!!" you screamed loudly while standing because of anger.
He grabbed your shoulder and he pushed you against wall, "Don't ever shout at me. I'm serious where's Kai?"
"I don't know!" you groaned.
He pushed you hardly and you fell down. He took his phone and he called Kai.
"Yeoboseyo Kai-ssi, it's me." he smirked.
"What I want? Well, your girlfriend is with me now." he told.
You blushed and shouted, "I'm not his girlfriend!"
"You could hear her voice, couldn't you? Come here if you want to save your girlfriend. I'll wait you!" he chuckled.
"Jongin, don't come to this warehouse! I'm okay, I can take care of myself!" you stood and yelled so Kai could hear you.
"Shut up girl!" that person pushed your shoulder that made you fell down for the uncount times.
"Ouch." you groaned.
"Sh*t, I'll come to there. Don't ever dare to touch (y/n) because she doesn't have any relation with us!" Kai told. You could heard clearly what Kai said because that person set the loud speaker.
He smirked, "Wait a minute princess, your prince will come within a second."

------

"Jongin, don't come to this warehouse! I'm okay, I can take care myself!" Kai could heard your voice from the call.
"Shut up girl!"
"Ouch." you groaned.
"Sh*t, I'll come to there. Don't ever dare to touch (y/n) because she doesn't have any relation with us!" Kai told.
Kai called the police while running to the warehouse near school. He had a feeling what you meant by warehouse was the warehouse near school. Kai explained everything to the police whom answered the call. After everything done, he started to walk silently.
"Kyaaaaa go away from me!!" Kai heard your voice from inside. He kicked the door and went inside. Kai could see clearly his forever enemy pushed you against the wall and he leaned in his head to you.
Kai clutched his fists, trying to control his emotion. That person realized Kai presence, he smirked while walking to Kai.
"Yo, we meet again Kai." he said.
"What do you want?" Kai asked.