EXO K imagine *part 9/end*

Today is the first day of holiday. Without any weird feeling, you spent the day like usual. Until on evening, someone knocked your door.
"Sehun? Let's go in." you said as invited him.
"Thank you!" he said.
"Why are you coming here this evening?" you asked.
"Well I...I...." he stuttered.
"Hmm?"
With redden face he answered, "I missed you. I missed to see you every morning in the classroom. But since today is holiday I couldn't see you."
"I see, anyway I missed you too Sehunnie!" you replied.
A second later someone knocked the door. "I'll be back!" you said.
You stood then you went to the door. When you opened it, "Kai? Wah let's go in Kai!"
"This is for you!" Kai said while handing you a bouquet of roses.
"Wah they're so beautiful, thank you Kai!" you accepted the roses.
"Not a big deal! When I walked passed the florist who brought this roses, I asked her whether I can buy and she gave it free for me. Because the roses are so beautiful I decided to give them to you." Kai told.
"Wow thanks again Kai, you always know what I like in nature. Hm by the way let's go in." you invited.
You kept the roses in a vase and placed it on the table in living room.
"Sehun-ah? Why are you in here?" Kai whispered to Sehun.
"Is it prohibited? How about yourself?!" Sehun asked back.
"I want to confess my feeling." Kai said.
"What? Me too?!!" Sehun exclaimed.
"Ssh!" Kai said as he covered Sehun's mouth.
"What's wrong guys?" you asked.
"Nothing." Kai replied.
"Alright. By the way have you guys started to doing the homeworks and assignments?" you asked, changing the topic.
"Not yet." they replied together.
Suddenly, someone knocked the door. You frowned but you stood while muttering, "I'll be back."
You opened the door and you saw Chanyeol stood while bringing his guitar.
"Hello Chanyeol-ah!" you greeted.
"Hello (y/n)-ah! How are you? I missed you!" Chanyeol said.
"I'm fine! And I missed to hearing your voice too Chanyeol-ah. By the way let's go in." you replied while inviting him. He nodded then he followed you.
"Chanyeol hyung?!" Kai and Sehun exclaimed as they saw Chanyeol.
"Kkamjong?! Sehunnie?!" Chanyeol exclaimed while widening his eyes.
"Why are you coming here?" they asked together.
You chuckled, "Well then I'm really confused too why are you guys coming here. By the way what do you want for drink? I'll make it for you guys."
"It's up to you. We'll drink whatever as long as the drink made by you." Sehun replied.
You blushed, "Okay I'll be back!"
"Ya! Sehunnie! Don't steal the start, we haven't started yet!" Kai told.
"What? What's my fault? I told the fact to her. I'll drink whatever she made, though she just serve a mineral water I'll drink it happily!" Sehun exclaimed that make you blushed.
"He's really nice." you mumbled to yourself.
'knock knock'
Someone knocked the door that made you run to the door.
"Kyungsoo-ya? Hello!" you greeted.
"Hello (y/n)-ah! Can I go in?" D.O asked.
"Sure, haha!" you chuckled.
"By the way I made a cake for you! Here you go." D.O handed you a box.
You opened it and there was a 'love' chocolate cake. "Wow it looks delicious! I'll eat it well, Thank you Kyungsoo-ya!"
"Not a big deal." D.O replied.
"(y/n)-aaaah!!" Baekhyun called.
"Eoh? Hello Baekhyun-ah!" you replied while frowning when you saw him running to your house.
He smiled then he said, "How are you?"
"I'm fine like usual! Let's go in Baekhyun-ah" you invited them.
"Kyungsoo hyung?! Baekhyun hyung?!" Sehun and Kai exclaimed in surprise.
"Why are you guys in here?" Baekhyun asked.
"How about yourself?" Chanyeol askee back .
"Well I'll leave you guys." you said.
When you walked to kitchen, someone knocked the door.
"Suho-ya? Hello!" you greeted.
"Hello (y/n)-ah. How are you? Anyway sorry I don't inform you I'm coming. If I disturb you I'll leave." Suho said.
"I'm fine and it's okay Suho-ya. Let's go in, the others are in here anyway." you replied.
"The others?" Suho asked.
As he walked in he got the answers. "Suho hyung? Why are you coming here?" they asked.
"How about you guys?" Suho asked back.
"Well I'll be back with the drinks." you cut off their sentence.
You walked to kitchen and made drinks for them.
"I'm back. Here you go!" you served the drinks for them.
"Thank you (y/n)-ah!" they said together.
"Not a big deal. Now, what's your reason actually of coming here? There must be a reason right? So tell me!" you said.
"I love you. Do you want to go out with me, (y/n)-ah?" they asked together.
You were so surprised after you heard their sentence. 'What Eunsang said is true! When the sixth guy appeared they'll confess me.' you thought.
"Wow, I've never imagined you guys would ask me to go out. Actually I want to go out with you all, but isn't it weird if I dated with 6 guys? So I only can choose one," you started.
You sighed then you looked at them one by one.
"Suho-ya, you're a perfect guy for me. You're smart, handsome, and nice to people. You're a kind of good Oppa for me," you said to Suho. Suho smiled while nodding.
"Baekhyun-ah, you're the most cheerful guy I've ever seen. You always bring happiness to me and you always make me laughing. I love to talk with you. You're a kind of good friend for me," you said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smiled widely.
"Chanyeol-ah, you also a perfect guy. You can play guitar, drum, and bass nicely. You also have a handsome face, pretty smile, and sport skill. You're a kind of a perfect guy for me," you said to Chanyeol.
"Kyungsoo-ya, you always taking a good care of me. You always be by my side when I'm down, listening to my story, also cheering me up. And you always treat me with the foods that made by you. You always be a best friend for me," you said to D.O.
"Kai-ya, you're a kind of cold guy outside but cute and warm inside. You always make me laughing because of your cuteness. You always bring me to some nice places. You're really a nice guy for me," you said to Kai.
"And Sehun-ah, perhaps you dont talk a lot to me. But once you talk, you make me flying because of your words. I can feel sincerity in every your words. Also, you're so kind and not selfish, you always think of your hyungdeul's feeling. You even sacrificed your feeling for your hyungdeul. I think...."
They gazed at you, waiting for the continuation of your words.
"I choose you Sehun Oppa." you continued.
"Me? You chose me?" Sehun looked so surprised.
"Yeah I chose you Sehun Oppa. I give my heart for you. I think you're an ideal guy for me Oppa." you replied.
Sehun smiled widely then he stood. He went to you and hugged you tightly.
"Thank you (y/n)-ah, thank you. I'm happy you chose me and trust me. I'll always protect you and make you happy. I promise!" Sehun said.
You smiled and you hugged him for a minute. Then you broke the hug. "I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry for wasting your time by caring of me and in the end I don't choose you. I'm so so sorry." you said to the rests guys.
Suho smiled a little, "It's okay (y/n)-ah. Thanks for giving us a chance to prove our love. And, you said to us you'll support us with our girls, right? Now it's our turn to support you."
"Perhaps we won't give you a lot of happiness like Sehun does. We're okay as long as you're happy with your guy!" D.O added.
"Also, we pray for a happy ending for you two. I aware you Oh Sehun, if you hurting (y/n) just be ready to lost (y/n)." Baekhyun added.
"I won't hurt her hyung!" Sehun replied.
"Thank you so much guys. Sorry I made so many mistakes to you but you guys always give me a lot of care and pray. Thank you." you said as started to crying.
"Your presence is more than enough for thank us (y/n)-ah." Kai replied.
"And your smile always gives us a spirit. So please always smile and don't cry." Chanyeol added.
"I wanted to but you my tear is because I'm happy. I'm happy to meet you guys and I hope you'll find your true love that must be better than me." you told.
Sehun rubbed you back, "Sssh, don't cry babe. It's hurting me to see you crying though you're crying because of happiness. Don't cry okay? Remember you have me."
You hugged Sehun then cried on his chest, "I'm so lucky to have you guys as my friend and Sehun as my love. Thanks for giving me a lot of happiness."
One by one of them stood then hugged you. They started to chanting, "Don't cry (y/n)-ah, don't cry."
Sehun broke the hug and wiped your tears gently, "Smile, babe! You look more beautiful that way."
You nodded then you smiled for them. You smiled because everything has ended already and you have Sehun who always be by your side. Forever.

END~