Sehun imagine (5)

"(y/n)-ah!" your mom called you from downstair.
"Yes Mom?"
"Our new neighbors are coming. Please come here." your mom replied.
"Okay mom." you rushed to downstair without even prepared yourself. As your sight caught the guests, regrets came in to you since your sight caught a handsome guy between the guests. You fixed your hair and clothes quickly then you smiled a little.
"I'm coming Mom." you said with a soft tone.
"You're (y/n)? Woah you've changed a lot!" the only woman among the guests said.
You bowed a little. "Yes Ahjumma, I'm (y/n)." you replied.
"Ah, you don't remember me? You've always called me Oh eomonim before." she told.
You frowned. 'Oh eomonim?' you thought.
"And this is Sehun, your childhood friend. Do you forget him?" she added.
You still frowned then nodded. "I'm sorry eomonim."
'Wah that handsome guy is my childhood friend? I've never known about this before!' you thought.
"It's okay, honey. Well can you accompany Sehun walking around this area? We already forget this area since we left this place for 12 years!" Mrs. Oh asked.
Sehun groaned. "Mom, I'm not a kid anymore!"
"Sssh!" Mrs. Oh gave a code by her death glare.
"Umm okay. It's my pleasure to help you eomonim." you answered.
"Wow it's good then! Sehunnie, go with (y/n), okay? Take care and be careful for you two! And Oh Sehun, don't make difficulties for (y/n)!" Mrs. Oh pushed Sehun towards you
You bowed to her then you went to outside with Sehun followed behind you. It was really awkward and also silence wrapped. After a while finally you decided to break the silence.
"Do you remember me, Sehun-ssi?" you asked.
"Of course I remember you (y/n)-ah. How can I forget you while everynight I always think of you." Sehun blurted.
"I'm really sorry for forgetting you. I really don't have an idea about our past. I'm sorry." you lowered your head.
Sehun stopped walking. He took your arms, turned your body to face him. He lifted your chin then he pressed his lips on your forehead. 'This feeling is really familiar!' you thought. You closed your eyes, enjoying his kiss while your mind flew to your past.
Suddenly you opened your eyes with smile attached on your face. You wrapped your arms around Sehun's back to hug him. "I remember you Sehunnie. I finally remember you! I also remember this feeling and our promise."
He broke the kiss and he smiled to you. "So...be mine?" he asked.
You buried your redden face on his chest then you nodded. Sehun lifted your chin again and he pressed his lips...against your lips.