Chanyeol imagine *part 1*

You stepped forward into the club room. You glanced around and found there are some new members in there. You approached your close friends. "Hello guys!" you greeted.
"Oh hello (y/n)-ah!" they replied.
"How are you guys? We haven't met for 2 weeks, I missed you guys so much!" you said.
"We're fine! We missed you too, if you didn't join student exchange we could meet since first day of school." one of your friends said.
"I'm sorry but the school was fun and the students were also friendly!" you told.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah but still they aren't as friendly and lovely as you guys," you replied. "By the way there are so many new club members eoh?"
"Yes, and not only our junior, some of 2nd graders also entering this club." your friend exaplained.
"Oh." you nodded.
"(y/n)-ah, please come here!" the club leader called.
You turned your head. "Okay Joonmyun sunbaenim." you approached him.
"What can I help for you Sunbaenim?"
"How can you know I'm going to ask your help?!"
"I know everything about you, Sunbaenim." you winked.
Suho took some a book and gave it to you. "Please ask the new members to sign this." he said.
You frowned. "Why I should do this?! Why don't you ask by yourself?"
Suho shook his head for couple times. "You didn't attend club for 4 times, so this is your punishment." he told.
You gazed at him. "Don't gaze at me like you would eat me alive. I'm not afraid with your gaze though. Go ask them now!" Suho said.
"Haish, if you aren't my childhood friend I won't do what you said Oppa." you nagged.
Suho gave peace sign. "This is my first time heard you calling me 'Oppa' in school." Suho teased.
You ignored him and went to the new club members. You greeted the girls warmly but you greted the guys coldly. You had always found so hard to be friendly with guys except you already knew them since child, like Suho.

------

You just went out from the club's room but accidentally you bumped into someone. You bowed in apology. "I'm sorry."
He ignored you and just continued walking without even looked at you. You grabbed his arm. "Hey I said I'm sorry." you repeated.
"Yeah I heard that, so what else do you want? Do you want me to reply you? Huh I think it isn't important." he said coldly while pulling his arm from your grip. He continued walking again.
"Who is he?" you asked to yourself. "Ah! Isn't he the new club members? If I'm not mistaken his name is...Park Chanyeol. Yeah Park Chanyeol. But what's wrong with him? Huh he's weird! I've never made a mistake to him but he's so cold to me. What's wrong actually?!"
"(y/n)-aaaaah, let's go home together nowwwww." Suho shouted from inside club's room.
You closed your ears with your palm. "Yes Oppa." you answered shortly.