EXO imagine (Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol) *part 4*

Starting from that day, you completely forgot about Sehun. You already considered him as your past and you had to move on. You had the different atmosphere with Luhan compared when you're with Sehun. When you were with Luhan, you felt like you were the luckiest girl ever! Luhan knew really well how to make a girl happy with everything he did. Opposite with Sehun, Sehun had always been cold with you even though you were his girlfriend.

"(y/n)-ah! Look at this! This is cute right?" Luhan asked while pointing at a white Teddy Bear.
"Yes it is!" you took that Teddy Bear then you stared at it. "I've always wanted a Teddy Bear."
"Do you want it? I'll buy it for you then. And look, this Teddy Bear has its couple. So this one is for me," Luhan took a Teddy Bear which wore a gown.
"And this one is for you," Luhan offered a Teddy Bear which wore a suit. "Do they look fit each other?"
"Yes they do." you mumbled in amazement.
"Then, how if we become like them? We'll look so fit like them, right?" Luhan asked. You gazed at them with questioning look.
"(y/n)-ah, I love you. Would you be mine? If yes, keep that Teddy Bear with you and we'll become a couple like them. If no, you can throw it to me and leave me. So, what's your answer?"
You stared at the ground, at the Teddy Bear, and at Luhan. You got confused and hesitant. How if Luhan was same with Sehun? How if Luhan would gone like Sehun?
You studied Luhan's face. No hesitant and no lie in his face. You finally nodded and hugged that Teddy Bear. "I'll keep him with me." you said.
Luhan smiled widely. He pulled you into his hug. "Thank you so much. I'll make you be the happiest girl on the earth. Just trust me because I love you so much."

***

You smiled as you saw your calendar. Today was your second anniversary with Luban. You couldn't believe that you had passed the 2 years of your live with Luhan. Like last year, Luhan asked you to a special dinner. You were happy and you also expected anything else, like Luhan would propose you?
"Sorry for making you waiting too long Oppa." you said to Luhan as you went out from your house.
"It's okay dear. It isn't a matter for me because waiting for a Princess like you is my pleasure." Luhan replied.
You blushed and smiled shyly. "Thank you."
"Let's go now, shall we?"
You nodded then Luhan pulled your arms to his car.

You and Luhan finally arrived at a restaurant. You clinged your arm with Luhan's. You felt really good and happy with Luhan by your side. Luhan ordered the foods for you and him then you and him chatted while waiting.
Dinner finally came. You and him ate while still chatting.
"(y/n)-ah, I want to tell you something." Luhan said.
Your heart thumped faster. "What is it?"
"It's been 2 years we're dating right?"
You nodded. "So?"
"During these 2 years with you I tried hard,"
Luhan inhaled some air while you waited for the continuation.
"I tried hard to love you. I tried hard to give you my best feeling. But I failed. I can't love you,"
You couldn't help but felt so shocked. 'So what did he mean by those 'I love you so much' that he always says to me?!' you thought.
"I bet there are so many guys that love you more than me. That will give you the better live than me. At first I thought I love you but for now I think you're just a cute dongsaeng. I was trying to move on from my girlfriend through you but I failed. I'm sorry. But please always live well. Let's break up." Luhan explained.
You gazed at him blankly. 'How could they say it easily? After hurting my feeling he just said sorry? After making me loving him, he asked me to break up?' you thought.
"Well then, thank you for spending your 2 years with me. And also, thanks for trying to love me. I appreciate it. From now, please don't show your face to me anymore. Goodbye, Luhan." you said.
You stood then you went out from that restaurant quickly.
"Huh, heartbroken again because of a guy. I'm so pathetic."

TBC