Lay imagine

"Nooo I can't dance!!" you yelled to Lay as you reached the dancing practice room's door to go out.
"Hey hey it's okay. We just dance for Prom though." Lay said.
"Just for a prom?! A night of prom would change everything! Once again for uncount times I would like to inform you that I can't dance and I can't be your partner! You must search another girl instead of force me!!"
Lay grabbed your shoulder and turned your body. "Hey it'll be so funny if I dance with another girl instead of with my girlfriend." Lay said.
"No one knows the reality that I'm your girlfriend though," you replied. "It'll even funnier if suddenly a Zhang Yixing coming with a weirdo like me! So...."
Lay shutted your mouth with his lips. His arms wrapped your waist and he pulled you into his embrace. Slowly he led you to dance with him. With hesitation you followed him while your lips was still locked by his lips.
After few minutes he broke the kiss. "Once again you said you couldn't be my partner I'll kiss you even deeper and longer!" Lay threatened.
"Okay okay I give up. You don't have to search another girl as your partner." you said while giggling.
"Good." he patted your head and pecked your lips quickly.
He suddenly knelt down. "May I have this dance, pretty lady?" he offered his hand.
You smiled then you accepted him. He set the music then he led you to dance again. You just found dance was interisting but it was more interisting because Lay was your couple and he kept smiling cutely to you.