EXO M imagine *part 7*

You arrived at apartement safely with Tao. You kept thanking him because he was so wet. 'He's so sexy.' you thought.
You wanted to slap yourself because of that thought. "You're still okay aren't you?" he asked worriedly.
"I'm okay Oppa, let's go in now shall we?"
Tao nodded then he followed you. As you arrived at your room, 5 boys already waited for you.
"Are you okay (y/n)-ah? We're worried of you but Tao said you're safe with him. Is it true?" Chen asked worriedly.
"I planned to pick you up but Tao told us he already went towards your school. Are you really okay?" Lay added.
"Are you catching cold?" Xiumin asked worriedly.
"(y/n)-ah has Tao done anything to you? Like he kissed you to warmth you?" Luhan asked.
You blushed after you heard Luhan's sudden question. "I'm okay Chen Oppa, Lay Oppa, Xiumin Oppa. And Luhan Oppa, Tao Oppa hasn't done anything to me. He just protected me from rain." you explained.
Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay sighed in relief, was it because you were safe or the reality Tao hadn't done anything.
"Tao-er, are you okay?" Kris asked to Tao.
"I'm okay Ge, as long as (y/n) is okay I'm also okay." Tao answered sincerely.
Suddenly you clapped your hand. "Kyaaaa TaoRis!!" you screamed.
"(y/n)-ah, I think we'll leave you now, I guess you have to bathe right? If you need something feel free to come to our room. See you tomorrow." Kris said.
"Alright Oppa. See you, guys!" you replied.
The rest members groaned as Kris pushed them. You could hear Chen said, "Why we should leave? I still missed her."
"Yeah me too, I want to chat with her." Lay added.
They still whined to Kris to stay a little longer but you couldn't hear them since they left your room already. You just stared at the door. You could feel Kris is so cold to you. He seemed always avoids you. You were close with all members except Kris. But you decided to stop thinking about it. "Maybe Kris Oppa has a reason of it." you mumbled to yourself.