Sehun Luhan imagine *part 8/end*

"Prom night?!" you exclaimed as you heard your friends mentioned it when you and them chatting.
"Yup. So you'll go with whom?" they asked.
"Hmmm," you thinked for awhile. "I'm not sure because perhaps no one ask me."
"It's impossible if you didn't come. Do you forget Luhan and Sehun?" one of them asked.
Luhan and Sehun glanced at you and your female friends. They could hear you and them talking about prom night. They wanted to ask you but they were scared for rejection because they thinked:
'She'll choose Luhan, they look close nowadays after she hugged him in rooftop.' Sehun thought.
'Of course she'll go with Sehun. Though I'm close with her, she nevee gives me a gaze that she always gives to Sehun. She looks at me as friend only.' Luhan thought.
"What's wrong with them?" you asked.
She pinched your cheeks. "Don't be too innocent. Can't you recognize they like you?"
You frowned while Luhan and Sehun blushed madly. "Huh? What are you talking about? They like me? As friend maybe?"
A side of your heart felt happy. 'If what they said is true, then I'm not one sided with him!' you thought.
Suddenly they lowered their tone. "We're 100% sure they like you as a girl. They always glance at you during class. And when you smile or laugh they'll follow you."
"How could you guys know about it?" you asked.
"Because we always watch for you three. The triangle love is always interisting!"
"Mr. Lee is coming!" your classmates said, cut off the conversation.
You and your friends rushed to the seat. "We'll continue it later, okay?" they said to you.

-------

Your phone rang when you just sat on your seat. You glanced around and you didn'f find Luhan and Sehun. Your sight caught a paper on your table while you took your phone. You opened the inbox in your phone and also the paper.

'Could you go to prom night with me? If your answer is yes, you can find me in park.

-Luhan'

'From: Oh Sehun

Do you want to go to prom night with me? If you accept me let's meet in rooftop after school!'

You frowned. Park and rooftop, which one you would choose?

***

You dressed really well for the prom night because you were so sure your couple would be so handsome. You wanted to look fit when you standing beside him, beside your boyfriend. When you went to either place, he confessed to you and you accepted his confession. Actually you felt guilty with the other guy. He was also nice to you but you like your choice more. As you and your choice walked together, you could see his eyes looked so sad. You apoligized to him but he said it was okay. You just could hope he'll find his ideal girl that must be better than you.

"Wow you look so beautiful tonight!"
You heard a compliment when you walked out from your house to meet him.
You smiled. "Thank you very much, you also look so handsome tonight."
"It's really my pleasure to be a couple of a beautiful girl like you." he said.
He stepped forward to you, wrapping his arms around your waist then he pressed his lips against yours. You tiptoed and you kissed him back. Few moments later, you broke the kiss. "We should go now or we'll be late, Sehun-ah."
"Okay, let's go!"

You and Sehun stepped into the hall. All of your classmates amazed as their sight caught you and Sehun together. They approached you. "So, your choice is Oh Sehun?"
"As you all can see." Sehun replied.
They started murmuring to each other.
"I told you she must ended with Sehun and not Luhan! I won the bet and you should treat me for a week later!"
"Yaaah I think (y/n) looks better with Luhan, they fit each other."
"What are you talking about? Sehun is the most fit for her!"
"Noo, it's Luhan!"
"Of course it's Sehun!"
"Luhan!"
"Sehun!"
"Well (y/n), let's move from here." Sehun pulled your hand.
"Where are we going?" you asked.
"To the place when you recieved my love, to the place when I felt the happiest moment ever, to the place when I felt I be the luckiest guy alive, to the waiting place before I can stand beside you and holding your hand, and to the place when I also felt hurt in my chest," Sehun answered. "It's rooftop."
"Rooftop really means a lot to you huh? I bet rooftop is your favorite place."
"Yeah. Hurt, sad, happy, almost all of feeling happened when I'm in rooftop," Sehun said. "And I would like to share those feeling with you!"
The conversation cut off when you and he arrived at rooftop. You stargazed with him.
"Do you know?"
"Hmm?"
"I always gazed at bright sky but it's my first time gazed the sky night and stargazed. And it's also the first time I gazed at sky with the girl I love." Sehun told.
Your face blushed but Sehun couldn't see your blushing face clearly so you thanked the dark night. "(y/n)-ah, do you feel happy when you're with me? Because I always find my happiness with you." Sehun asked.
You nodded. "Yeah I also feel the same."
"Then," Sehun faced you. "Would you promise you'll be by my side? I always feel scared and worried if you leave me someday. It's really my first time feel the love and I'm scared if someday I feel hurt after I feel happy with the love."
You cupped Sehun's face. "I promise I won't leave you Sehun-ah. But you also promise it, okay?"
"Me the one who confessed so I'll take care of you more than anything. If I hurt you better I kill myself!" Sehun said.
You chuckled then you hugged Sehun. "Is it just me or night breeze is so cold?" you lied. You actually wanted to hug him, you felt touched with what he said.
"Really? I don't feel anything since it's summer." Sehun replied innocently.
You chuckled and you buried your face on his chest. "You're too innocent Sehun-ah." you mumbled.

Luhan smiled bitterly when he saw you hugging Sehun. It was still hard for him to accept the reality but he kept in his mind, 'As long as she's happy I'll try to be happy too...for her.'
He sighed then he walked out from rooftop. He still couldn't pretend he's okay when he saw you with the other guy. So before he pulled you from Sehun, better he left. Also for the sake of his heart. And he just wanted to let you go to your choice. So you would live happily and always smiled happily even though he just could watch you from far.

END