Kai imagine (4) #HappyJonginDay

Kai walked to EXO practice room while humming his favorite songs. He was so happy because today was his birthday. He anticipated a lot there would be a surprise party from members and especially from you, his girlfriend.
As he opened the door of the room... "Surprise! Saengil chukha hamnida, Saengil chukha hamnida, Saengil chukha uri saranghaneun Jongin, Saengil chukha hamnida~" SM Town members gave a surprise while singing birthday song for Kai's 21st birthday.
Kai seemed shock. "Thank you Hyungdeul, Noonadeul, Sunbaenim, Dongsaengdeul, thank you much!" Kai said while bowing.
He glanced around and smiled to his seniors, juniors, hyung, and noona while kept thanking them. He also searched for someone but he didn't find that person. "Hyung, where's (y/n)?" Kai asked to Xiumin. "Is she still hiding for give me another surprise?"
"(y/n)? I didn't see her." Xiumin replied.
"Don't lie, where is she?!" Kai still asked.
"I really don't know Jongin-ah and I don't lie." Xiumin replied calmly.
Suddenly Xiumin's phone rang, he moved away and answered the call. He talked for awhile and he looked so shock. After he ended the call, he rushed to Kai. "Jongin-ah, (y/n)...she got car accident!" Xiumin said panicky.
"Really? Hahaha. Hyung, your acting is really good. I'm panic now so where is she hiding?" Kai asked while laughing.
"I'm not lying! Someone called me and he said (y/n) got car accident when she walked cross the street." Xiumin said.
"What's wrong Minseok Hyung?" Suho asked while coming to Xiumin and Kai.
"(y/n) got car accident." Xiumin said.
"Really? Where is she now? Which hospital? Let's go there!" Suho asked panicky.
"Hahahaha Minseok Hyung, Joonmyun Hyung, your acting are really daebak. Can you two stop talking about car accident thingy? Where is she hiding hm? I'm not a kid anymore so stop joking on me!" Kai told while still laughing and clapping his hand.
"Why you don't trust me? She's in hospital right now! If you still don't believe me I'll go there with another members. Bye!" Xiumin nagged then he pulled Suho's hand to follow him while he called another members.
They all looked so shocked and rushed to Xiumin. Kai finally trusted Xiumin a bit and he followed his hyungdeul.

Arrived at hospital, Kai stared into a room through a window. "Minseok Hyung was right. She...got car accident. Why I didn't believe my hyung? I even laughed over it. I'm sorry for not being a good boyfriend (y/n)-ah, please stay alive and woke up from your sleep. Now!" Kai mumbled.
Suddenly you woke up like you could hear him. You glanced around the room and your eyes met with Kai's. You smiled a little to him. Kai rushed to doctor and nurses to report you woke up already. They examined you then they went outside while telling Kai he could enter the room. Kai bowed and thanked the doctor. As Kai entered, you tried to sit while greeting him warmly.
"Happy Birthday, Jongin Oppa." you said.
Kai hugged you and he cried. "I was half dead worrying you, you know? Why you were so careless? And do you know? I didn't trust my hyung because I thought they lied."
"I'm sorry Oppa, I was too enthusiastic for your birthday until I didn't see around. I'm also sorry for not attending your birthday party." you said.
Kai broke the hug and he flicked your forehead. "You don't have to think of it. I'm okay even though you didn't attend my birthday party. For now please get well really really soon. Okay?" Kai said.
"Okay!"
"Good." Kai hugged you again and patted your head.
"Oppa, I'm sorry, seems your birthday gift that I've prepared...."
"Sssh I told you I don't need any birthday gift. Your presence is more than enough for makes me happy."
"But there's a thing that I want from you." Kai added.
You broke the hug. "What is it?"
"It's your precious treasure." Kai replied.
You frowned and gave him questioning look. Kai smirked while lifting your chin. He stared intensely into your eyes then he leaned in.
"Omo! What will Jongin do?"
"Ssssh!"
"Don't talk anything and break their moment Yixing!"
You pushed Kai's chest and you hid your face. "Hyungdeul!! What are you guys doing?!" Kai groaned.
"We're sorry Jongin-ah." Luhan said and rest members followed.
"Alright jagiya, let's continue it later." Kai said to you.
"What do you mean by 'it' Jongin-ah?" Lay asked innocently.