Suho imagine (3) #White Day special imagine

You glanced at your calender as you woke up. It was shown clearly 'March 14th'. You left your bed then you went to showering. While showering, you wondered what was an event on March 14th.
Until you arrived at school, you still didn't have an idea of today. But when you arrived at your class, you saw some of your female friends received something, such as candies, marshmellows, or even handkerchives.
"Thanks for the White Day presents Oppa!" you heard your seatmate said to her boyfriend.
"Not a big deal sweetie." her boyfriend replied while giving a peck on her forehead. Her boyfriend then left her to his seat.
"White Day?" you echoed.
You clapped your hand. 'Ah yes! Today is White Day! Will Joonmyun give me a gift?' you thought.
You glanced to Suho on the back. He was talking with his friends. You studied his face, he didn't seem to prepare the gift. You pouted. 'Seems I'm just one sided here. Alright, don't give up (y/n)-ah. Even though he doesn't seem to like you, he already knows your feeling. You had tried it to show your feeling. It's okay.' you thought, cheering yourself.
Suddenly Suho gazed at you, giving a wink. You were so surprised to see Suho winked at you. You turned your head quickly while trying to calm your heart. But as you remembered the reality he didn't give you a reply for your chocolate, your expression turned cloudy. It meant that your chocolate and feeling were nothing to him.
No longer later the teacher came in. You glanced at Suho again but once again Suho seemed like there wasn't anything today. You just sighed and turned your head to front.

---

"What date is today?" your classmate asked to you.
"March 14th."
"March 14th?" your classmate echoed.
"Yes, March 14th, White Day." you said loudly so Suho could hear you.
"Oh thanks."
"Not a big deal." you replied.
You glanced to Suho again for the uncount times but he was chatting with friends. You puffed your cheeks. For the first time you felt annoyed with the guy.
'Ugh does he really not know about today?! Alright, Joonmyun-ah, I think I'll give up now. There must be another girl in your heart until you didn't dare to give me a hope through your White Day presents.' you thought.

***

You went to your locker still with cloudy face. Some of your friends tried to comfort you, saying that he may forgot the White Day was today. You said to your friends that you were okay but you still couldn't hide your disappointment.
You let a long and hard sigh as you opened your locker. You just stared at thwle ground while putting your books inside. You felt something in your locker when you placed the books. It wasn't a book. You moved your sight from the ground, taking a look at it. You widened your eyes as your sight caught a white teddy bear hugging a box of chocolate and a letter. You took it then you read the letter.

'Happy White Day (y/n)-ah! This is my reply for your delicious chocolate. I hope you like it ^^

ps: I love you (y/n)-ah, would you be mine? ;-)

-Kim Joonmyun'

You hugged the teddy bear, the chocolate, and the letter tightly. The gifts were so cute, and you even never imagined that you would receive those sweet gifts. Your mood suddenly increased, you smiled brightly for the first time today in your school. You closed the locker while humming. As the locker closed, you gasped to find Suho leaned his back on the locker beside your locker, staring at you while crossing his arms over his chest.
"Joonmyun-ah."
"So how was it?" Suho asked.
"Great. Thank you!" you replied, you couldn't say anything to express your happiness because Suho had a same feeling with yours.
Suho flicked your forehead. "For the next time, always do check your locker so you know what's in there." Suho nagged.
"Yes, I'm sorry." you replied.
"It's alright. Hmm wanna go out with me..."
"...my girl?" Suho asked while giving you a wink.