Chanyeol imagine (2)

"Hello, this is Park Chanyeol, can I come in?" Chanyeol asked from outside your room.
"Yes, just come in. I don't lock the door." you replied.
Chanyeol opened the door slowly and he greeted you warmly, he added, "Still studying for university entance huh?"
"As you can see." you replied while focusing back to your books.
Chanyeol sighed. "You should take a rest (y/n)-ah, don't force yourself." Chanyeol nagged.
You gazed at him. "I'm scared. I'm failed to pass the test last year. How could I take a rest? I'm really really scared and also worried. I don't want to make my parents disappointed again."
Chanyeol smiled then he went towards you. He caressed your back while leaning in until his head right beside yours. "Don't be like that. I'm sure you can pass it this year. Don't worry, trust me okay?"
"But Oppa...."
"Sssh, close your eyes." he told.
You closed your eyes. You felt Chanyeol standing in front of you, taking your hand and grabbing it. "Do you know?"
"Hmm?"
"You don't have to worry much. You already prepare for these days and I think that's enough. So for the rest days before the test, you should stop worrying anything and forcing yourself to study. 'You can do it. You can pass it.' Keep those words in your mind. Okay?"
You listened to what Chanyeol said carefully. You bit your lips. "I'll try but....I'm still worried I can't past it like last year."
"I know you felt pissed when you knew you didn't pass it. But if you're still trapping with it, you can't do your best in your test and perhaps you'll be failed again. So, just think the positive things, think you can do it this year and you aren't same like last year. You've already prepared everything and what the last thing you need is to be always calm and positive. Remember you aren't same like last year, if you're failed last year then why don't you try to pass it this year?"
You listened again to Chanyeol. Every words that came from him entered your mind and soul, making you feel comfort and confidence. 'He's right, I can do it, I can pass it!'. You opened your eyes, smiling to him. "You're right. If last year I couldn't then this year I must can because I can do it, I can pass it. Thanks a lot, your words are so magic for me."
Chanyeol chuckled, patting your head. "You should be like this from yesterday! Now, feeling confidence with yourself?"
"Of course! I'll always remember your words and I'll also try to practice it in my daily life. Once again thank you so so much!" you told happily.
You closed your books then you went to your bed. "What are you gonna do?" Chanyeol asked.
"I want to sleep. I even don't remember the last time I sleep. I think my brain needs a rest so it'll work its best."
"Sleep well then, my dear. I hope when you woke up you'll get a new spirit. Always fighting with your days. I'm always here to support you." Chanyeol said as he covered you with your blanket. You smiled to thank him then you closed your eyes. Few minutes later you flew away to dreamland while Chanyeol still watched you with a smile attached on his face. He was happy finally you could rest and feel confidence with yourself. Also, he always prayed the best for you for your test.