Suho&Kai imagine *part 1*

You ran to the school's gate as fast as you can. You were almost late in your first day in the new school as a new High School student. You glanced at your phone screen to see the clock. Your lips tugged a smile as you realized you wouldn't late. But a second later you bumped someone. Your phone fell down and that person's stuffs also fell down. You raised your head and in a second you felt like you're flying and in this world only you and that person existed. 'He's handsome.' you thought.
"Ah! I'm sorry Sunbaenim." you bowed deeply to him.
"It's okay. By the way are you a new student?" he asked.
You nodded. "Yes Sunbaenim."
"Late in the first day, huh?" he raised his eyebrow.
You frowned, "Late? I think nope."
"But new students already gathered in hall since 30 minutes ago." he told.
"Really?!"
He nodded. You bit your thumb, "Omo what should I do?"
Suddenly he chuckled. You frowned again, "What's wrong?"
"Do you trust me? Omg, I'm just kidding."
"Ha?"
"They're still waiting and the new student ceremony hasn't started yet." he explained.
He took your phone and handed it to you. "I'm Kim Joonmyun. Next time, don't be late since you're still a new student, arasseo?"
You just nodded because you couldn't say a word for him. "Alright, I'm leaving now. You should go to hall as fast as you can because the new student ceremony will be held soon. See you next time...." he glanced at your nametag. "...(y/n)-ah!"
He walked away from you after giving a smile for you. You froze and just stared at his back. After he disappeared from your sight, you shrugged then you went to hall.

><><><><

You walked together with your new friends to library. It has been a week since you came and be one of the students. You met some nice and friendly friends. As you walked, your sight caught someone. You frowned, trying to remember that person that looks familiar.
"Isn't he Joonmyun Sunbaenim? Our president of school?" one of your friends asked.
"President of school?! Him?!" you asked back.
"Yeah, he is. What's wrong?" your another friends asked.
"Ugh nothing. I just can't believe it." you replied.
"I heard he's the smartest student in here."
"Yes. His dad is a professor, no wonder why!"
"Beside he's smart in academic, he also can do sport as well."
"He's perfect, even too perfect!"
You just listened to what your friends said in disbelief. You still remembered the incident last week when you met him for the first time. 'He looks like just an ordinary student for me.' you thought.
Suddenly, Suho walked towards you and greeted you warmly, "(y/n)-ah, right? Hello, do you remember me?"
"Umm Joonmyun Sunbaenim...right?"
"Yeah, it's nice to meet you again! How's this school?" he asked.
"Good, the teachers are good, also this school is nice." you replied.
"Are you free? Mind to help me?" he asked.
You glanced to your friends. They looked shocked but they nodded. "Ah actually I have a group assignment with my friends, so maybe I can't help you." you said.
"Oh really?" Suho asked while his face turned sad.
"We don't need her Sunbaenim. She's free, you can bring her!" your friend said while pushing you towards Suho.
You glared at them but they smirked to you then they left you. "H...hey guys!" you called them.
"Well then, let's go now shall we?" Suho asked.
"Ah okay." you nodded then you followed him.
"Can I know what can I do for you?" you asked.
"Accompany me eating lunch." Suho replied.
"W...what?"
"I don't want to eat alone." Suho said.
"Where's your friend?"
Suho groaned, "I'm bored with them. I spent my whole 2 years with them so I want to eat with you today."
You blushed, "Oh okay."
"Anyway these days you aren't late, are you?" Suho asked
"I always come early after that day." you replied.
"Oh, so you don't want to meet with me again? If you're late, we'll meet in punishment room."
"Yeah I don't want to meet with you," you said. "In punishment room."
Suddenly you thought what would Suho look like when he's angry and giving punishment. 'He must looks so cute!' you thought.
Accidentally, you bumped someone. You bowed a little but as you saw that person your heartbeat stopped for a moment. That person was your classmate. He looked so cold and he was a kind of quiet person. But as you gazed into his eyes you felt weird.
"I'm sorry Jongin-ah." you said.
He just left you and ignored you. 'Ah he's really cold, but...he looks handsome after I saw him this close.' you thought.
You shook your head for couple times. Suho patted your head, "Aih you're so cute, you always bump someone. Next time be careful, okay?"
You blushed again then you nodded a little. Suho smiled warmly while pulling your hand to follow him again. You glanced around and you found so many girls glared at you. You got goosebump but you tried to ignore them.
"Tsk, who's that girl? How dare her flirting our Joonmyunnie?!" you heard a girl said that when you passed her. You bit your lips and you stopped your steps.
"What's wrong?" Suho asked.
"N...nothing." you tried to look calm.
"Are you sure? You look so pale, are you sick?" Suho leaned in to see your face clearer.
You could feel girls around you cursed you. "I...I'm okay but I think I need to go to toilet, I'm sorry Sunbaenim I can't accompany you." you said.
"Alright then, please get well really really soon okay? Don't make me worrried." Suho said as he patted your shoulder.
You nodded then you left him. He waved his hand to you while smiling brightly. You sighed but as you left, crowd of girls followed you.