Baekhyun imagine (2) *part 2*

"Could you help me to get her?" Baekhyun asked you when both of you were in library to complete the assignment.
"Her? Do you mean Jung Hana?" you asked back.
"Yes, could you? We talked about it yesterday, didn't we?"
"Hmm sure but as you got her you should give what I want." you smirked even though indeed hurt started covering your poor heart.
"Deal," Baekhyun said. "Oh ya, did you arrive safely at your house?"
"Yes, of course."
"It's good then!" Baekhyun smiled then he patted your head. "Anyway, can I start asking about Hana now?" 
"Sure, we have finished our assignment already so we're free to talk anyrhing." you replied.
"Okay, so what kind of guy does she like?" Baekhyun asked.
"Hmm I think a type of cold guy that doesn't talk a lot or joke around." you answered while remembering the conversation between you and Hana about ideal type.
Baekhyun sighed. "I'm seriously not that kind of type. I always talk a lot and even I always seem like an idiot." Baekhyun said.
Your heart felt weird, you didn't want to see Baekhyun sad. So you patted his shoulder. "It's okay Baekhyun-ah, perhaps she likes a cheerful guy now. If I'm not mistaken, she likes a guy that can play piano and sings well," you comforted him. "It's you, right?"
"Really? She likes that kind of type? Woah I have a hope!!" Baekhyun exclaimed.
"Sssh!" the librarian scolded.
Baekhyun bowed a little and mouthed sorry. "Well, let's move from here, we can't talk about it in here." Baekhyun said.
You nodded then followed him. "But we should collect this first then we go to somewhere you want." you told.
"Hmm how about we go to a cafe near our school? I bet you're hungry after you did our assignment." Baekhyun suggested.
"Okay. It sounds nice." you nodded.

You and Baekhyun were in cafe already. You ordered ice cream while Baekhyun ordered strawberry milkshake. While waiting, Baekhyun broke the silence.
"So, what should I do to make her falling for me?" he asked.
You frowned, puffing your cheek while thinking. "Hmm she likes a sudden confession. So don't be too obvious you like her. Sometimes, when she likes a guy, she couldn't hide her feeling so if she always looks and smiles at you, means she's falling for you."
"Ooh. Then what's her favorite food or drink? Or favorite thing?" Baekhyun asked.
"I'm not sure, but I think she likes everything as long as it given with sincere feeling." you answered.
Baekhyun smiled widely. "Wah she's really a perfect girl. Beside she's pretty, she has a nice attitude too."
You ate a full spoon of ice cream when your order served on the table. You thanked you ordered an ice cream. With ice cream you felt you could calm your heart. 'Yeah she is. She's so perfect, that's why guys like her including him!' you thought.
"Is the ice cream that good? You even ignore me and eat it with spoon full of ice cream." Baekhyun teased.
"I always like ice cream, especially chocolate flavour." you said, a bit lying. You ignored him was because you should held your tears and if you talked, tears may rebel. And you eat it with spoon full of ice cream was because you wanted to calm your heart.
"You aren't afraid to get weight from ice cream?" Baekhyun asked, seemed amazed.
"I don't care, as long as I'm happy with it I won't care if it'll make me fat or ugly."
"You're unique." Baekhyun said.
"Haha nope I'm not." you denied.
"Hey, are you dating someone?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.
You chocked with your ice cream. Baekhyun patted your back and rubbed it. "Why did you suddenly ask that kind of question?" you asked.
"Is it something wrong? I have told you some of my secrets and my hidden feeling that no one knows. So it's your turn to tell your secret!" Baekhyun replied.
"Well, I'm not dating anyone." you said.
"Oh. I think you're too cold so no guy dares to talk with you." Baekhyun guessed.
'How could I'm dating someone if my feeling is yours, Byun Baekhyun?' you said in your heart.
"Okay then I'll try to be friendly." you said.
"But don't be too friendly until guys think you're easy to play and then they hurt your feeling.
You held up your sigh, 'Please don't put attention to me, Byun Baekhyun!'
"Okay."
Baekhyun smiled then he glanced at his watch. "Let's return home now, it's almost late. And I will take you!"
You nodded then followed him. On the way to your house, you talked a lot with Baekhyun again. From random things until came back to love topic. You couldn't help but fell deeper to him