EXO M imagine (2) *part 1*

Your phone was ringing when you were watching a movie in a cloudy Sunday. You got up quickly and grabbed your phone. Your lips tugged and formed a wide smile as you saw the name on your phone screen. You answered the call quickly, "Yeoboseyo?"
"Can you go to office now? I have something to talk with you." Mr. Park said.
"Okay sir, I'll go there as fast as I can." you replied.
Mr. Park groaned, "'Sir'? Come on, you don't need to be so formal with me. I told you, you can call me 'Oppa' or just my name since I'm still 20's."
You giggled, "Hehe sorry Oppa. But, you're the CEO I should be formal with you or I'll be resigned from the company. Okay okay I'll go there as soon as possible."
You hung up the call then you changed your clothes into a formal one. You went to the office while humming your favorite songs. You had a good feeling of something that Mr. Park would tell.

You knocked the door while entering the room silently. You smiled as you saw Mr. Park's back.
"Ah you've finally come! Come here, sit down there!" Mr. Park said as you reached his desk.
You sat in front of him while giving a questioning look. Mr. Park grinned while saying, "I've got a job for you already. You really did your best in your last drama project. So now I'll give you a new project. You'll be a main cast in a movie which staring 6 members of EXO-M. You can read this for more information about the story."
Mr. Park handed you some papers and you read them carefully. You nodded as you read more about the story.
"Oh well I've finished reading the story already. So I'll work with EXO-M members even I'm just a rookie?" you asked.
"Yep, I see you're the most fit candidate for the cast. You should do your best and don't make me disappointed, okay?" Mr. Park replied
"Sure Oppa! I'll do my best and make you proud!" you said enthusiastically.
"Good!" Mr. Park patted your head. "Tomorrow morning, around 8 AM, go to this adress. The staffs and PD will explain more about the plot also the meeting with the other casts and the staffs too."
"Oh arasseo." Mr. Park handed you a piece of paper, you glanced at it then you kept it in your bag.
"Well, you can leave now. Don't forget and don't be late for tomorrow." Mr. Park added.
You stood up then you bowed 90°, "Thank you so much for giving me a new job. I'll do my best, I promise!"
Mr. Park smiled at you while nodding. Then you went out from the building while humming. You glanced at sky and smiled wider than before. You clenched your fist and you punched the air, "Fightiiiing!!"

***

You glanced around, searching for someone as you arrived at the address place. When you found him you ran to him. You greeted him politely while bowing, "Good morning Mr. Park."
Mr. Park smiled and ruffled your hair.
"Good morning (y/n)-ah, let's go in, the meeting almost start." you nodded then you followed him.

You sat down and you listened carefully to what the PD-nim said. As the meeting finished, you stood up then you bowed to them. When you walked out from the room, someone patted your shoulder. You spun and you found all EXO M members smiled to you.
"Oh? Hello guys!" you greeted.
"Hello (y/n)-ah, it's been a long time huh?" Kris said.
"Yeah, and here we are! We'll be filming a movie together! I told you all, I'll be a great actress." you replied.
"And we're also great idols, aren't we?" Chen grinned.
"Yup, I always hear your name called by people. People always talk about you guys, how popular you are, how great you are, and many more. I'm proud of being in a same high school with you guys!" you told enthusiastically.
"We feel the same too, though you're a rookie actress people always give you some compliment of your last drama. Anyway it's nice to meet you again and I'm happy we'll work together." Luhan said.
You blushed, "Thank you Luhan ge. I'm happy to meet you again and work with you."
Luhan smiled brightly while messing your hair. You lowered your head to hid your redden face. Suddenly you heard a sound of someone clearing throat. "Hello? Remember you guys aren't alone? We're here~" Xiumin said.
"I...I'm sorry." you stuttered.
The rest members suddenly laughed at you. You gave questioning look. Lay patted your shoulder, "You're still same."
"Aww is it still only Luhan ge's name in your heart?" Tao asked with sad expression.
"Ah...umm...nope...." you stuttered.
"Does it mean you like me now?" Tao asked.
You giggled. "Yeah I like you, as my brother." you pinched Tao's cheek gently.
Tao groaned while the other members laughed and tried to comforting him. Your sight caught Mr. Park waving his hand to you. "Well guys, I have to go now. See you soon!" you said as you walked to Mr. Park.
Suddenly, Luhan grabbed your wrist. He blushed while uttering, "(y/n)-ah, can I know your phone number? My phone is crashed so I guess I've lost your number."
"Sure!" you replied.
Luhan handed you his phone and you typed your phone number. You gave his phone back then Luhan dialed your number. You showed your phone screen to Luhan. "Well this is your number?" you asked.
"Yep." Luhan answered.
"Well then I'm leaving you guys now. See you!" you waved your hand to them.
They waved their hand back. When your back faced them, you smiled a little. "You're back Luhan ge." you mumbled.

TBC