Kris imagine (2) *part 1*

You threw the basket ball to somewhere while sighing hard. You gazed to the ring then sighed again. You lowered your head, playing with your phone.
"Hey don't throw this basket ball to somewhere. Don't you know this ball hit my head?" you heard someone nagging from your behind. You raised your head and you saw a tall handsome guy stood in front of you.
"Hey! I'm talking with you!" he added.
"Well I'm sorry Kris, I'm not good in sport especially in basketball like you." you apologized to Kris, basketball captain in your school.
"Why suddenly you're playing basketball alone?" Kris asked.
"It's a long story." you replied.
"Mind to tell?"
You sighed, "Alright! I have a bet with my friends...I mean my classmates. If I won the basketball match with one of them, they will stop calling me 'freak'."
"'Freak'? Why they called you like that?" Kris asked.
"I don't know. I hate being called like that. I'm not freak! I just love being alone because I hate crowd." you explained.
"Okay I'll help you." Kris said.
"Ha? What do you mean?" you asked.
"I mean I'll help you to win that bet! I'll teach you how to play basketball." Kris answered.
"Are you serious? You'll help me? You didn't lie to me, did you?" you asked.
"I'm serious, I'll help you!" Kris replied.
"Omg thank you, Kris! But wait, why do you want to help me? You don't need to help me though." you said.
"Because I want to! Even I don't need to help you, I just want to help you!" Kris explained.
"Alright, I'll treat you lunch if I won!" you promised.
"Let's start now! Try to take this ball from me!"
Kris started to playing the ball. You tried to take it but you failed. Kris ran with the ball to other side and shoot the ball. The ball entered nicely into the ring.
"Woah, you're the best Kris!" you amazed him from your place.
"By the way I'm not 'serious' of playing now." Kris said.
"Haish I'm really bad in basketball." you sighed while sitting on the ground.
"When is the match?" Kris asked.
"2 weeks later," you replied.
"If I told her the bet is to solve mathematic questions I must be the winner!" you mumbled to yourself.
"Okay, from today until D-1 of the match we'll practice and practice!" Kris told while kneeling in front of you. "Get it?"
"Yeah I got it." you replied.
"Now stand up and let's start again!" Kris offered his hand and you took it. You stood but you almost fell down.
Kris grabbed your hand quickly, "Be careful, girl!"
"Thanks Kris." you mumbled.
"Not a big deal. You're really careless I'm scared a bad thing would come to you."
You chuckled, "Omg I'm not that careless and I think I can take care of myself. Okay what should we start from?"

-----

"It's 7 PM already, I think we should ended for today!" Kris said after checking his watch.
"Wow time passed so fast!"
"Yeah I feel that too. Let's return home now, I'll accompany you first." Kris spoke while tidying his stuffs.
"I can return home by myself Kris. I'm not a kid!" you chuckled.
"But it's late alredy! I should accompany you!"
"Okay I give up. Let's go!" you said.
Kris smiled then he followed you. You chatted with him on the way to your house. As you talked with him, you know about him better and even you feel like you're Kris' bestfriend. You found Kris is so funny and friendly, also a warm person too. You thought Kris is a cold person before.
"We almost arrived at my home, Kris. From here I think I can continue the way by myself. See you tomorrow Kris!" you said while waving your hand.
"Oh ya don't forget tomorrow is weekend, so we'll practice all day!" Kris told.
"Alright, see you!"
"I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?" Kris asked.
"Okay okay I understand." you replied. Kris gave you a thumb up then he turned his body. He walked to his house, while you continued the way to your house.