Suho&Kai imagine *part 5*

You avoided Suho again. But Kai also be the one who helped you to avoid him. Kai was worried you so much. He really couldn't stand everytime he saw you crying. He always be the one who comforted you and helped you during your hard days. Meanwhile, Suho didn't have any idea of why you avoid him again. He also didn't know about the incident. He didn't know anything.

><><><><

One day, you felt not really good with your body. You guessed you're sick. Because of pressure from Suho's fans, you couldn't sleep well. Kai could feel you're weird today, he kept asking whether you're sick or no but you answered you're okay.
"If you're sick, say it to Seonsaengnim so you can free for P.E lesson." Kai suggested.
"I'm okay Jongin-ah, I think I still can attend the class." you told.
Kai sighed, "Alright then, up to you. But when you feel worst tell it to me, okay?"
You nodded then tried to smile even though indeed you felt so dizzy.

-----

You attended the P.E class and pretended you're fine. But when you ran, you gaved up with your illness and you fainted. Kai ran quickly to you. While Suho also ran to you. He was walking out from Teacher's office when he saw you fainted. Suho and Kai reached you in almost same time. Both of them planned to carry you to clinic.
"Hey, why are you in here?" Kai asked coldly.
"Is it prohibited? I just saw (y/n) fainted so I ran to her. Let me carry her!" Suho replied.
"I've arrived first so I'll carry her to clinic!"
"I have something to talk with her so let me carry her!" Suho said.
"I'm her classmate so I must carry her!" Kai replied.
All of the girls looked so envy, two handsome guys wanted to carry you. They really hoped they were in your position.
"Kim Jongin, continue doing what I told. Kim Joonmyun, go back to your class. I'll carry (y/n) to clinic." Kim Seonsaengnim interrupted them.
They nodded, "Arasseo Ssaem."