Kai imagine (3) *part 3*

You decided to walk out from library to come back home. On your way to your house, you saw Kai wobbled. You ran after him and caught him when he almost fell down.
"Kai, are you okay?" you asked panicky.
"I'm okay!" he walked but he almost fell down again.
"You're not okay Kai. Where's your house? Let me cure you." you asked.
"I'm okay and I can take care of myself. Stop disturbing me!" he replied coldly.
"Okay if you don't want to tell where's your house to me, let's go to my house then." you pulled Kai's arms gently.
After walked for 3 minutes you and Kai arrived safely at your house.
"I'm home~"
"Why are you so late?" your mom asked. She walked towards you. She covered her mouth when she saw Kai. "Omg what's wrong with your friend?"
"He was being attacked by so many people, I guess." you replied. You invited Kai to come in and sat on couch.
Your mother went to kitchen to takes something. A minute later she came back with ice cube, towel, band aid and the other stuffs.
"I think you need these to cure him." your mom told and handed you these stuffs.
"Thanks mom." you pecked your mother's cheek.
Then you walked to Kai whom sitting on couch. You started to cure his wound on his handsome face.
"Ouch, can you touch my face softly?" Kai complained.
"Ya! Don't complain! If it's hurt, don't fight again! You said my extra lesson is wasting your time then fight is wasting your time and your energy! Which one is better? Study, right?" you told.
"Yeah you're right." he mumbled.
"Alright, starts from today, stop fighting and study harder. Promise?" you asked.
Kai thinked for awhile for the answer, hesitation still around him.
"I heard you're just an only son in your family, am I right?" you asked. Kai nodded.
"Don't you want to bring happiness to your family by receiving good grades?" you asked. Kai slightly nodded again.
You patted Kai's cheek -- on one side that don't have any wound -- gently. "You should change now Kai, make your family proud and stop making them worried. Promise?"
Kai smiled and nodded, "Promise!"
You smiled to him and patted his shoulder, "Good, you just made a right decision."
"(y/n)-ah," Kai called.
"Hmm?" you asked.
"Thank you," Kai replied. "Thank you for trying this hard for correct me. I've never met a girl like you before. Girls that I know are always bad."
"It's because almost all of your friends...sorry, are bad. If you want a good life then you should make friends with good people." you told.
"Yeah you're right. Once again thank you, I'll attend the extra lesson tomorrow! Umm seems I have to go now. Please say to your mom a thanks from me. See you tomorrow!" Kai stood and walked to outside.
"Okay see you tomorrow Kai!" you waved your hand to him. He smiled then nodded while walking towards his house. You smiled happily because you just succeded to change his mind. The next step just to make him be a good person. You stared to sky and you've got a new spirit again.
But without you and Kai noticed, there were some people watching you two from far. They grinned as a bad plan came to their mind.