Baekhyun imagine (3)

You sighed hard as you sat down around your classmates in a hall. You stole a glance at where your seniors at but you sighed again. You lowered your head and played with your fingers, starting to feel worry and hesitation. You burried your face in your palm to calm yourself.down. You had never imagined this day would come. The day when you and him would seperate because you two should walk on your own ways.
"I even haven't confessed my feeling to him," you mumbled.
You raised your head and glanced at his cheerful face. "Today will be our last meeting. You'll go to your university while I'll still go to school for next year." you continued, murmuring to yourself.
You lowered your head again. Last year, when you attended Farewell Party of your seniors, you weren't feeling this kind of feeling. A feeling of you don't want to lose someone nor seperate with that person. That feeling was hard to handle and tell. You wanted to cry but you couldn't do it because people seemed happy in this Farewell Party. You wanted to go to his place but you couldn't do it because he's in a place for 3rd grader. You wanted to confess your feeling but you couldn't do it because you thinked you were nothing in his eyes. You might be just a junior for him. Yes a junior whom he shouldn't think of. You just could hope today would be last forever or even something good happened today. 'Please, today won't end quickly and please something should happen today, at least.' you thought.

---

"(y/n)!"
You were about to go to toilet when a familiar voice for you, called you. You stopped your leg then you turned around. Your heart almost jumped from its spot as you saw who it was, your crush. "Baekhyun Sunbae?" you asked. "What's wrong?"
He scratched his hair. "I want to talk with you, can I?" he asked back.
"Of course!" you nodded. In your heart, you were happy and you promised to yourself to use this kind of chance.
You followed Baekhyun from behind until you two arrived at a quiet place. You didn't feel anxious though. Perhaps because you were with him. As long as you're with him, you'll feel safe.
Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Well, I don't want this day end with nothing so I decided to tell you about this and I won't regret anything in the future," Baekhyun started.
You kept shutting your mouth, starting to guess what he wanted to tell. Baekhyun inhaled some air while closing his eyes. Awhile later he took your hand while staring at your eyes. "I like you," he confessed.
Just a simple 'I like you' but you felt you didn't step on earth anymore. You were shocked yet happy, you never expected that Baekhyun has a same feeling with you. You couldn't react to answer him. You still couldn't believe what you had just heard from your crush.
"Would you be mine?" Baekhyun continued.
You tried hard to nod. "I...I like you too." you admitted sheepishly with red face as tomato.
Baekhyun smiled happily then he pulled you into his arms and hugged.you tightly. "Thanks! Because of you, today isn't ended for nothing. I finally could confess my feeling from 2 years ago. Thank you! I'm so happy." Baekhyun said. He couldn't help but to feel like a pressure on his shoulder had released.
You smiled because of his words, he was so sweet. "You're welcome." you replied.
In your heart you also thanked him because today wouldn't end for nothing. And what you wished before, became true.