EXO K imagine (2) *part 7*

You still couldn't believe on what Suho said. "But Joonmyun-ah, I made Jongin hurt because he protected me. Joonmyun-ah I want to go back. I just give you guys disadvantages." you said.
"No! You can't go to anywhere! It's dangerous, you know? Just stay with us. I'll try my best to protect you."
"If I'm still here, you will be like Jongin too, Joonmyun-ah."
"It's okay. As long as you're safe I'll be okay even though I have to sacrificed my life. (y/n)-ah I love you."
You moved your sight from him. Suho just sighed after realizing he did something wrong. "I know you still love Kai. And I know Kai still loves you too. But can you forget him for me?"

Flashbak

Your sight caught a figure that you knew really well. You ran to him and planned to give him a surprise. When you were about to surprise him, you heard he talked with someone.
"Why are you always together with that girl? You know she doesn't have super power right? She can't protect you! Why don't you just search another girl who has super power? So you can have a good future. " someone told.
"Yes I know. I know I can't be with (y/n) because she doesn't have super power. I know she won't be fit with me because she doesn't have a nice past while I'm a strongest Knight's son. I also know no one will agree with us and I know she can't protect me!" Kai exclaimed to someone.
You froze on your spot. 'Jongin...he thinks tht way too?' you thought. Kai suddenly turned his body and he saw you. "(y/n)-ah?" he was so surprised to find you.
"I hate you Jongin-ah!" you said then you ran. You ran to an empty room and locked the door.
You fell then you cried. Meanwhile Kai knocked the door. "(y/n)-ah, I can explain this for you. Please open the door and let's talk!" Kai said.
You covered your face. 'Why does everyone always tell about the super power thingy? And why does everyone always look at me with pity gaze just because I don't have parents with me and I don't have super power? I hate you Jongin! I thought you were different. So after making me falling for you, you'll hurt me?' you thought.

---

Suho had always been your best friend since child. He was just same with you, didn't have parents. Suho was always there together with you in every situation. He always comforted you and cheered you. He was always there to help you to find super power. He was always with you from then until now.

Flashback end

"I'm not sure." you said.
Joonmyun suddenly stood and pulled your arms. He pushed you gently towards a tree. He trapped you with his hands. You didn't know how to do and suddenly Suho landed his lips on yours.
You were surprised. You closed your eyes and just enjoyed his lips. After awhile Suho broke the kiss. "Be mine, please?" Suho whispered right beside your ear.

TBC