Kai imagine (2)

you were humming on your way to Kai, your boyfriend's apartement. You didn't know why but you just feel so happy today. When you arrived, you opened the door slowly, you were going to give a surprise for Kai. When you peeked to inside you got shocked. Your feet started to trembling and you felt like you couldn't stand anymore. You closed the door slowly and you fell down in front of his apartement. You sat and started to crying. You covered your mouth so you cried without voice.
Suddenly you heard a girl voice from inside.
"I still love you Kai." the girl said. Kai replied with a sentence but you couldn't hear it because Kai whispered to that girl. You tried to stand up and go away from him. You thought Kai must told that girl that he still loves that girl.
When you stepped your foot to the stairs, suddenly Kai's room opened. Kai walked out from inside and his eyes caught you. Smile appeared on his face and he walked towards you.
"Are you (y/n)?" Kai asked.
You turned your head and your eyes met him. After a second you turned your head again and started to walked down.
"Hey babe, are you crying?" Kai asked you again. You ignored hin and walked faster.
"Where are you going? Don't you want to come to my room?" Kai started to walks down and chasing you.
"Hey what's wrong with you? Why you didn't answer me?" Kai grabbed your hand when you two finally arrived at first floor.
"Kim Jongin-ssi, let's break up." you said with cold tone. You tugged your hand and you go away from him.
"Why? What's the reason?" Kai asked.
"The reason?" you turned your body to face him.
"YOU STILL ASKED THE REASON AFTER YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL?!!" you shouted.
"I...kissed another girl? Did you see it?" Kai asked panicky.
"What do you think hm? Did I see it or no? Haha I'm so stupid, perhaps you always kiss her behind me because I've never want to kiss you. Yeah all of the guys are just same." you shrugged and you turned your body. You left him alone. You really didn't care with what people thought about you and Kai.
"(y/n)-ah please give me a time to explain." Kai said. He grabbed your wrist again.
"I always give you time to explain Kai-ssi, did I say I don't need your explaination?" you replied.
"Okay, actually I kissed her to shut her mouth up. There wasn't any feeling from me." Kai explained.
"Ha? What did you say? You kissed her without feeling? Wow if a kiss without feeling is that deep how about with feeling?"
"(y/n)-ah please trust me. I don't have any relation with her." Kai spoke as he back-hugged you.
"Don't ever touch me, we broke up already. Good bye. Your explaination is really enough to explain everything." you tried to broke the hug but Kai hugged you tighter.
"Don't dare to say that thing (y/n), I love you and only you. Please trust me. Please. Please." Kai mumbled. Suddenly you felt a tear fell down to your shoulder. You turned your head and you saw Kai crying. You started to crying too.
"(y/n)-ah, don't cry. I'm hurt to seeing you crying because of me. If I'm the reason of your tears I give up, I'll let you go as long as you'll be happy. I'm sorry for making you crying, I'm so stupid." Kai muttered and he broke the hug.
"Babo, your tear is the reason why I'm crying. Don't cry like a stupid, Kai babo." you grumbled. You turned your body and you hugged him.
"So you forgive me my dear?" Kai wiped your tears, asking you.
"Of course Oppa, I know you're being honest to me. I'm sorry for not trusting you." you cried again on his chest.
He hugged you tighter and stroke your back, "It's okay as long as you forgive me. I love you (y/n)-ah, yesterday, now and forever."
"I...." you bit your lips.
"Sssh, I know even you already forgive me, it's kinda hard to fully trust me like before. I know I'm so stupid. But I'll try to make you trust me again. Don't force yourself." Kai whispered to your ear. He pecked your hair gently.
He broke the hug, and he wiped your tears, "Don't cry again okay? You can do whatever you want, if you want to slap me, slap me. Instead of your hot tears please give me your cold laughter baby."
You chuckled and acted like you want to slap him, but your hand stroke his cheek while wiping his tears, "Your face is too handsome to be slapped by me."
"Aww is it a praise?" he replied while giggling. "Do you want to back to your home? I'll take you with me. Or do you want to go to another place? I'll accompany you."
He embraced your shoulder and you two walked together. Your problem with him is solved already with a happy ending without an action called 'break up'.