EXO imagine (Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol) *part 3*

"(y/n)-ah, please take your dinner and go out from your room. You haven't eaten anything yet from 2 days ago." Seungri told as he knocked your room's door.
You didn't say anything. You felt like you couldn't say anything. All you did were crying, crying, and crying. Sehun broke your heart into pieces. And remembering he was your first love the aches grown bigger. Your room was messed and you were also.
Time had passed but you couldn't move on from Sehun. You had never known that love would hurt you so much. You buried your face again and tears fell again. Seungri just sighed from outside. He took a key from his pocket then he unlocked your door. He couldn't help but he felt worried yet angry. He got shocked as he got in. He rushed to you then he hugged you. "What's wrong with you my little sister? Why are you like this? And who's responsible for this?"
"Oppa..." you finally spoke. You felt warmth in Seungri's embrace. "Sehun...I...we broke up Oppa."
"Sssh. Don't cry (y/n)-ah, stop your tears." Seungri said.
You couldn't stop it and even cried harder. "My heart is hurt Oppa. He hurts my feeling." you said.
"(y/n)-ah, look at me. You don't have to be like this. He's just a little piece of sh*t. Your tears are precious than his presence. So stop thinking of him!" Seungri exclaimed.
He was angry, his precious little sister cried because of a guy. "Stop crying (y/n)-ah. Forget him. Forget everything about him."
You couldn't say anything. Seungri was right but you still loved Sehun. You didn't know how to react.
"Aish, that kid is deserved to receive my punch. Give me his address, I will punch him until he feel the same aches with you!"
You hugged Seungri tighter. "No, don't do that Oppa. I was the wrong here. I trust him too much, I love him too much, and I'm worried him too much until I don't care about me anymore. So Sehun isn't wrong."
"Tsk, don't blame yourself. He's the right one to blame! He isn't a gentleman. Or even he isn't a guy. A guy won't make a girl crying. He's just a little piece of sh*t."
"Oppa, what should I do?"
Seungri sighed. "Forget him, forget everything about him. And stop crying! Start your life like it's nothing. You're unbreakable, girl."
You listened to Seungri's sentences. It seemed hard because your love was still big. You weren't sure you could do it or no.
'Oh Sehun, I still love you. I love you so much. Why are you doing this to me?' you thought.

***

Months passed, but you still loved Sehun. It hurt you a lot when you saw Sehun with another girl. You couldn't hate him even though he did that to you.

You walked to library while staring at the ground. You sighed for the uncount times because of Sehun. Accidentally you bumped into someone. "Sorry." you and that person said together.
You raised your head and for a second you forgot how to breathe. A human being in front of you just too perfect to be told as a human being. He was so cute and handsome. As your eyes met his eyes, you forgot everything, including Sehun.
"Hello, agasshi. I'm sorry for bumping you. I didn't put much attention to my around," he said while scratching his back of his neck. "By the way my name is Luhan. What's your name?"
You froze on your spot. You couldn't hear what that person said clearly. But you were sure on something, you had fallen for a person in front of you whose name is Luhan. In just a second.

TBC