Xiumin imagine (2)

You buried your face on your biology books. "Ugh why I can't understand a little bit in biology?" you whined.

"So your lack is in biology? You even got perfect score for mathematic, physic, and chemistry but a bad score for biology. Hmm how about you study with Minseok? He's good in biology!" your friend suggested.

"Huh?" you glanced at Xiumin who was reading a book.

"I'm not sure he wants to teach me." you said.

"He will! I'll tell him to teach you for you!" your seatmate stood then went towards Xiumin. They talked for awhile then your seatmate came back.

"Go to library after school if you want to study with him."

You nodded. "Okay I will."

***

School had ended already and you collected your stuffs then you went to library. You couldn't help but felt uneasy with the imagination you would be with Xiumin, just the 2 of you. You had decided to cancel the lesson and learn biology by yourself but you encouraged yourself to face it.

You had arrived at library after thinking and considering everything. You inhaled some air then exhaled it. You open the door and peeked to inside. "...."

Quiet atmosphere greeted you. You encouraged yourself again then you walked inside. You glanced around, searching for Xiumin. As your sight caught him, you approached him. "Hello, sorry for making you wait for me." you greeted.

Xiumin lifted his face from the book, making an eye contact with you. "Oh, it's okay." Xiumin replied with soft tone.

You froze for awhile. You started to feel a weird feeling wrapping your heart. "Thank you." you uttered then you sat across him.

"Well I think biology isn't a hard lesson and I think you even don't need a tutor to teach you again." Xiumin said without looking at you.

"Am I bothering you?"

Xiumin lifted his face and gazed at you again. "Nope."

Even though he said a no but you could feel he felt bothered. "If I'm bothering you, you can leave me. I think you're right, perhaps biology isn't hard. I'll try to learn it by myself. I'm sorry for bothering you."

Xiumin stood then he left. You rested your head on the table. "I think I like him but why he's so cold?" you murmured.

><><><><

"How was your lesson with Mr. Kim Minseok?"

You sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"He left me and said I'm bothering him." you replied.

"Really? He said like that?!"

"He didn't say it directly but I thought he felt like this." you answered.

"He isn't like him. It's weird!"

You shrugged. "Huh he's also so cold with me these days, I really don't know what's wrong I have done with him!"

"Shall I ask him about this?"

You shook your head. "Nope. I think I don't have to know."

"Wel then."

***

Your anger finally reached its maximum because Xiumin ignored you as well beside he's being cold. You didn't know what was wrong so you decided to approach him after school.

"Hey, we have to talk!" you told.

Xiumin glanced for a second then he walked away like there was nothing. You tugged his sleeve. "Hey! What's wrong with you actually?! Why are you like this to me? What's my fault?!!" you exclaimed.

"You've done nothing." he replied.

"So?!"

"I like you and it's hard to talk with you!" he said with redden face.

"W...what?!"

"Now let me go."

"Never!" you turned his body and held his cheeks. His face turned to red as tomato. You leaned in to him then you peck his cheek. "I like you too so don't go away from me again, okay?"