Sehun Kai imagine *part 2*

First ending

You closed your eyes for awhile then you opened it again. Glancing to your parents that mouthed a no then glancing to Sehun that still punched by those guys. You sighed. "Okay Kai."
Kai smirked. "Good, let's held our wedding ceremony tomorrow honey." he pulled you into him then he kissed you deeply.
Your tears just fell down from your eyes as you imagining you would marry a guy that you don't love.
'I'm sorry Mom Dad, I know you always told me to marry a guy that I love but what I'm doing now is the opposite. I'm sorry for you too Sehun, I want to marry you but it isn't our destiny I guess.' you thought.

You spent your entire life with Kai. Everyday, everyhour, everyminute, and everysecond you spent it with crying. Kai suddenly always tortured you because you never done what he wanted. Until one day, you were alone in your house. You went to kitchen with a blank mind. You took knife then you stabbed your heart. You felt aches but you also felt happy. 'Finally I could leave this world. I could finally feel the endless happiness. Good bye Mom, Dad, and my love, Oh Sehun.'

Second ending

Sehun rushed to Kai, kicking Kai and took the knifr quickly.
"You can't force her to marry you Kai. She told you she doesn't love you right?" Sehun said coldly.
Kai suddenly laughed hardly. "Tsk tsk Oh Sehun, wanna be a hero? You're too late~" Kai said as he took a gun from his pocket and led it to Sehun.
You sensed a bad feeling with that gun. You rushed quickly to in front of Sehun. "Don't shoot it to Sehun, Kai! Please don't hurt Sehun! Hurt me instead of him." you said.
"(y/n)-ah, are you crazy? Go away from me!" Sehun told.
You shook your head. "No Sehun. I love you and I don't want you to get hurt."
Kai pulled the trigger and shot it to you. He lost his mind because you were the one who confessed to Sehun. Sehun backhugged you and spun around so Kai shot his back instead of you. "Do you know (y/n)-ah? I love you too." Sehun said before he passed away.
You cried and you hugged Sehun tightly. "Sehun, don't leave me! Please stay alive!" you shouted.
But Sehun didn't hear you anymore. You took the knife from his grip. "I'm sorry Mom Dad, seems I'll leave you two first. Please stay healthy! And Kim Jongin, I hate you." you said before you stabbed the knife on your heart.