Kai imagine (3) *part 5/end*

"What do you want?" Kai asked.
"What do I want?" he giggled then he punched Kai's cheek. Kai wanted to punch him back but when he saw you he stepped back.
"I just want to make everything clear between us." he said sarcastically.
"Everything was clear since 6 months ago!" Kai replied.
"You said it was clear? You left a big wound in her heart, you know?" he punched Kai and kicked Kai. Kai fell down on the ground.
"Jongin!" you squealed but Kai gave code he's okay and keep far from them.
"I didn"t mean to hurt her and I never say I love her. She was the one who claim it." Kai replied.
"That's the first matter, the second one is you always take eveeything from me. Everything! Girls, popularity, and many more. I just want you to feel hurt that you never feel!" he told while keep punching and kicking Kai. Kai just laid on ground and received those punchs.
"Hey why you don't punch me like usual? Feeling guilty?" he giggled.
Kai got up with difficulties and replied, "No, I just promise to a girl that I won't fight with anyone. I'm not neither scared nor feeling guilty to you because I've never made a mistake to you."
"Jongin, just forget your promise to me. I allow you for this time, you should protect yourself. I...I'm worried and I don't want you to feel hurt. Fight like you did in past." you screamed.
Kai looked at you, thought for awhile. He grinned and nodded.
"Okay." he mumbled. Then he attacked his enemy back until his enemy laid and couldn't get up.
Kai ran to you and hugged you, "Are you okay?"
"I...I'm okay. I was worried to you. He seems hurt you." you replied. Tears started falling down from your eyes.
"Ssh I'm okay. Don't worry about me, it's not my first time fight though. You should worried yourself more. What did he do to you? Was he hurting you when I'm not here?" Kai asked panicky.
"He just slapped my face and pushed my hardly for uncount times." you answered.
"What? He did it to you? I'm sorry for not protect you well. I'm sorry." Kai mumbled.
"It's okay Jongin." you murmured.
Kai stroke your hair gently and he brought you to outside.
But on the way to outside, Kai's enemy walked from behind, wobbling. He kicked Kai's back, making Kai fell down. You screamed.
"We haven't finished it yet Kai." he told.
Kai gave you code, "Please keep a distant from us. I don't wanna hurt you."
You nodded and walked away. Kai started the attacks and of course he definately won again. A minute later, police came and the police brought Kai's enemy away.
"You're amazing, Jongin. I know why so many girls adore you!" you exclaimed while walking beside Kai out from warehouse.
Kai chuckled, "Thank you! Well, I fought for uncount times to protect myself or my friends but this is the first time I fought to protect the girl that I love."
"Uh? What did you mean Jongin?" you asked.
"I love you." Kai confessed.
You bluhed and lowered your head to hid your redden face.
"Oops I shouldn't tell this right now. Please close your eyes!" Kai told. You closed your eyes and let Kai led you.
"We've arrived, open your eyes!" Kai said. You opened your eyes. You got surprised when you saw view in front of you. You turned to Kai.
"Yeah I prepared this." Kai told as he could read what was in your mind.
You grinned and watched the view carefully. There were a lot of candles form love sign and there were a lot of balloons too. Kai went to a table and took a bouquet of roses.
He knelt down. "(y/n)-ah, I've never felt this kind of feeling called love before I met you. I've never met a girl that care me so much. I've never met a girl that has a high spirit. I've never met a girl that has a sincere feeling to everyone. I've never met a girl that always makes me crazy. But finally I meet that kind of girl. And the girl is...." he stared into your eyes. "...the girl is you. I love you so much. Would you be mine?"