Chanyeol imagine *part 3*

You ran through the school's field because you were almost late to attend a meeting of club. You just glanced at your phone screen and thought Suho would mad at you. Accidentally, you bumped into someone hardly. You fell on the ground an you rubbed your knee. "Ouch I'm sorry...." you raised your head. "Park Chanyeol-ssi?!"
'Aish why I should meet him and bumped him again?!' you thought.
"What do you want huh?" Chanyeol asked coldly.
"I want to go to club's room to attend meeting." you replied.
"It's not what I mean! This is your second time bumped into me. What do you want actually huh? Do you want to take my attention? I'm sorry but bumping me is really the bad choice ever."
"Hey I've never wanted it. It was just an accident, same like today. I'm in hurry so I accidentally bumped you!" you told.
"Accident or your actual plan? Come on (y/n)-ssi, I don't like that type of person, you know?"
Your anger finally reached its maximum over Chanyeol's statement. "You know what Park Chanyeol?! I don't like you too! I hate you so much!" you exclaimed.
"Huh? I even already hate you from the first time I saw you. Your expression and everything about you are disgusted from first. Plus the view of you always act cool and pretend guys can't close to you easily is the most disgusted thing I've ever seen." Chanyeol replied calmly.
"What you said?!" you stepped forward to him, planning to punch him. Your anger really reached its maximum so you couldn't think properly. But before you did it, all girls rushed to in front of Chanyeol and protect him.
"How dare you want to touch our Chanyeol, huh? Go away from here!" the Chanyeol's fanclub leader told.
"Huh, our business hasn't ended yet Park Chanyeol!" you exclaimed then you rushed again to club's room.
"Park Chanyeol, you're too much, you couldn't say something like that to a girl." Baekhyun said.
Chanyeol shrugged. "It's not your business ByunBaek." Chanyeol replied coldly.
"Be careful Chanyeol-ah, there's really a thin line between hate and love. Just be careful I said." Baekhyun teased.
"Oh shut up Byun Baekhyun!!"

You sat on an empty seat on the back because you were late. Suho almost nagged at you but when he saw your expression he knew that you had a bad feeling. You rested your head on the desk. You had never argued and exclaimed to a guy that you just met 3 times. You really felt uneasy yet felt guilty too. But Chanyeol's last statement came over your mind. 'He hates me and he thinks my attitudes are disgusted. Why do I feel sad?' you thought.
You closed your eyes and suddenly you felt so dizzy over all of incident that just happened. Until the meeting finished, you didn't hear anything or say anything. You raised your head slowly when someone patted your shoulder. "Hey what's wrong with you?" Suho asked softly.
You glanced around and found no one there. You guessed they already came back to their class since meeting had finished. You gazed at Suho again and you shook your head. "Nothing, I just don't feel good today."
"Go to school's clinic and take a rest then. I'll tell to your teacher that you're sick." Suho said.
"Okay thank you so much Oppa." you stood then you went to school's clinic.
You climbed on to a bed and rested your body. As you closed your eyes, you heard some people came in.
"Excuse me! Do you have band-aid? Park Chanyeol hurts himself with a basketball! Hahaha. He's too careless!" you could recognize it was Baekhyun's voice.
"Hey, I don't need band-aid, I'm not a kid." Chanyeol replied.
"Wah it's (y/n)!" Baekhyun pointed at you while pulling Chanyeol's arm.
Chanyeol followed Baekhyun and stared at you. You still pretended that you're sleeping. "(y/n)-ah is so cute when she's sleeping. I want to hug her."
You got goosebump as you heard Chanyeol's voice. 'He wants...to hug me?' you thought.
"Ya!! Don't imitate my voice Byun Baekhyun!!" Chanyeol yelled while hitting Baekhyun's arm.
Baekhyun chuckled. "Ya! Stop hitting me! I just voiced out what's in your mind and expression!"
"Aish let's leave now!" Chanyeol said coldly while going back to the field.