Xiumin imagine (3) #HappyXiuminDay

"Why did you ask me to go here? Do you miss me that much babe?" Xiumin teased his girlfriend while taking seat in front of her in a Coffee Shop. He smiled widely and gazed at her eyes. He missed her. He missed her face, her eyes, her smile, and everything about her. Since he had some schedules he couldn't meet her these past days. He almost died with the situation which didn't let him to meet his girlfriend while he was missing her so bad. And when remembering today was his birthday he got happier as he looked at her from the Coffee Shop's door.
She avoided Xiumin's eyes and she just stared at her coffee. "Umin Oppa," she started with a soft voice. Xiumin tilted his head so he could focus at her next sentence. He didn't want to miss a bit of her sentence.
She inhaled air then she continued while raising her head and gazing at him back. "Let's break up." she voiced out the sentence that she always wanted to say these days.
Xiumin widened his eyes and he eyed her suspiciously. "What?! Why? Are you going to make a surprise for my Birthday, huh? Where's the Birthday Cake then? End your acting quickly because it's not funny at all. I give up, okay? You did the best to surprise me! I'm so surprised with it but I won't like it if you say something like that for making a surprise for me." Xiumin said after he managed himself to look calm.
She shook your head. "Sadly, I'm not even acting or giving you a surprise. I'm serious." she uttered.
Xiumin messed his hair and looked at her with a disappointed and surprised gaze. "You're lying, aren't you?" he mumbled, almost without voice.
"No, I'm not. I'm serious!" she replied.
"But...why? Because I'm TOO busy?" Xiumin asked.
"Yes! And you also forgot your promise." she answered.
"What promise? Which promise?"
"You said, even though you're an idol you'll spare your time for me. You also promised that you wouldn't lie to me."
"Lie? I've never...."
"You have! You said you were okay but you weren't. You always keep everything in your heart. You never share it to me. You never thought me as your girlfriend, don't you?!" she told him between her sobs.
Xiumin reached her shoulder by his hand and patted it gently. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "I did it because I don't want you to be worried. I still can handle it babe, so I didn't lie to you. Please don't ask me to break up." Xiumin whispered.
She broke the hug then she gazed at him coldly. "It's just one of thousand reasons. I still want to break up."
"What's the other reasons then? May I know?"
She shook her head then she stood. She glanced at Xiumin then she walked away. Xiumin stared at her back. He kept mumbling her name. He covered his face. "So, this is my Birthday's present? You made me disappointed."
He stood up then he left. He still didn't get idea on why she asked him to break up. He kicked something and accidentally it hit a girl.

You were walking from your school while humming a song. You were so happy because good things just happened to you until something hit your head. You glanced around and found a cute guy stood near you. "Hey! Why did you hit it to me?!" you yelled to him.
Xiumin scratched his neck and looked around. "Uhm well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you." Xiumin said while bowing.
You pouted your lips. "My head hurts!" you complained.
"I'm sorry," Xiumin said while trying to control his sudden fast heartbeats.
'Why is this girl so cute?' he thought.
"Hmm do you want to drink coffee and eat cake? I will pay it for you for my apology." he asked.
You got enthusiastic upon heard your favorite food and drink got mentioned. "Deal!" you replied enthusiastically.
"Well let's go!" Xiumin gave code to walk beside him.
You ran a bit to go to him then walked beside Xiumin to a near Coffee Shop. Xiumin glanced at you, tugging his lips to form a smile. 'Well, it's not a bad Birthday. At all.' Xiumin thought.