Sehun Luhan imagine *part 2*

The next day, as you entered your classroom your sight caught Sehun sitting on the another seat. You went to your own seat and sat. Sehun who recognized you stood from his seat and he went towards you.
"Good morning (y/n)-ah!" he greeted cheerfully.
"Good morning Sehun-ah, how are you today? Better than yesterday?" you replied while asking him.
"Yep I feel better." Sehun answered. "By the way where's the new student?"
"I don't know, perhaps he's on the way." you replied.
"Is there something wrong with him? Your eyes suddenly look so sad, what's wrong hm?"
"Nothing." you answered quickly.
Sehun gazed at you suspiciously but then he shrugged. "Alright if you don't want to tell me. By the way, where is the school he comes from? And what's his name?"
"His name is Luhan and he's from somewhere school in China." you answered.
"China? He's chinese?" Sehun asked. He looked startled.
"Yeah."
"Are you...okay?" he asked.
You let out a chuckle. "Yeah I'm okay, I always tell you I forget him already." you answered.
"Don't lie, it must be really hard for you right?" Sehun guessed.
"I told you I'm okay."
"But he's chinese, I bet you remembered about him again."
Suddenly there was a sound of someone clearing throat. "Excuse me. Can I sit here?"
"Ah? I'm sorry. Yes you can." Sehun stood from his old seat and he went to stand beside you.
"Thank you." Luhan said as he sat on it.
Sehun leaned in to your ears and whiespered, "Alright I'll leave now. I hope you'll be okay."
"Kyaaaa!! Sehun's kissing (y/n)'s cheek!!" a girl screamed.
All of students glanced at you and Sehun. They squealed and murmured something. From their sight, your position with Sehun looked like he's kissing you. Sehun moved quickly. His face blushed madly and so did with your face. "I didn't kiss her, I just told something." Sehun tried to explain.
"Don't lie! We saw you kissing her! Omo, are you dating her? Congrats for you two, finally you two be a couple." they cheered.
"Hey hey it's not something like that. We...."
"Silent class and come back to your seat! My class will be started soon." Mrs. Kim said who already stood in front of the class.
The students rushed back to their seats and prepare the books. Class finally started and for awhile you and the other students put full of their attention to the lesson.

TBC