Baekhyun imagine (2) *part 3*

"(y/n)-aaaaah I need to talk with you!!!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he entered the classroom during break time.
You frowned and wanted to ask but Baekhyun pulled your hand to follow him to go to park. Arrive at park, you tried to control your breathe after following Baekhyun that walked fastly. You sat on bench and Baekhyun followed to sit next to you.
"Hey, I have a good news!" he said enthusiastically.
"What is that?"
"I have done all of things that you said about Hana to me couple weeks ago. And I seriously should thank you! You're true, 100% true about what she likes and now...." Baekhyun inhaled some air and with redden face he continued. "...I think she likes me too. She confessed it to me."
You froze on your spot. You were shocked and didn'f feel the happy feeling that Baekhyun had. You tugged your lips to form a smile. "Congrats Baek!" you said while hitting his arm playfully.
Baekhyun smiled widely and he pulled you into a warm hug. "Thank you so much! Thanks for helping me and giving me some suggestion everyday! Finally, finally I got her!" he told.
You tried hard to hold on your tears in his warm hug. 'This is my first and last hug with him. Next time he'll give this warm hug to Hana. Next time he'll spend most of his time with Hana and not with me anymore. But he'll feel more happy with Hana than with me. So what can I do now except let him go?' you thought.
"Hey, why are you so quiet? You don't feel happy?" Baekhyun asked.
"I'm happy, even soooo happy until I want to cry." you lied.
"Really? Then you should cry! You should express your emotion." Baekhyun said.
Then, you cried on his shirt, let out your emotion like he said. Baekhyun hugged you tighter. "Do you know (y/n)-ah? I always enjoy when I spend my time with you. How we're suddenly so close and become bestfriends because of Hana. And now I'm gonna prepare my confession to her. Please wish me luck! Though I know her feeling, I'm still afraid of rejection."
"All the best of luck for you, Baekhyun-ah. Don't you know we're bestfriends? Hard and happy, let's share it together!" you replied, though you felt hard when said about bestfriends thingy.
'But at least, I can be one of his precious people.' you thought, comforting yourself.
"Hey, since I almost got her what do you want huh? Let me prepare it from now." Baekhyun asked.
You broke the hug. "Hmm actually I was kidding when I said that. But if you really want to do it, let me think." you replied.
"Well hmm I'll treat you ice cream after school. Okay?" Baekhyun suggested.
"Okay."
The bell rang as you finished your sentence. You stood. "Well I think I should wash my face, haha. See you at class okay?"
You ran to toilet and left Baekhyun alone. Beside washing face, you have to calm your heart. You stared at your reflection on mirror. "You make him happy (y/n)-ah, so why don't you try to be happy too? For your bestfriend." you mumbled to yourself then you tried to form a smile on your face. After you felt better, you walked back to your classroom.

----

You and Baekhyun stared at outside from window then sighed hard. You and Baekhyun were in cafe and planned to return home. But, suddenly rain fell down heavily. Your phone rang and '엄마 (eomma)' showed as the ID caller.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"...I'm in cafe."
"...Going to home now? But rain's falling heavily eomma."
"...Okay, okay." you ended the call.
"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.
"Eomma told me to go back to house but the rain...."
"You don't bring umbrella or jacket?" Baekhyun guessed.
You nodded. You sighed then you stood. "See you tomorrow Baekhyun-ah!"
"Wait!" Baekhyun grabbed your arm. "Let me take you home."
"You don't have to, I can go by myself."
Baekhyun ignored your sentence and he pulled you to the door. He took his jacket from his bag and cover it on your head. "Use it so you won't catch cold. Let's go." Baekhyun wrapped your waist and pulled you to run and you followed him.
You didn't feel the cold from rain. You didn't hear any sound. All things you felt was warmth from Baekhyun and all things you could hear were your heartbeats and Baekhyun's soft voice that kept asking 'Are you okay?' while he was so wet with the raindrops.