EXO imagine (Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol) *part 7*

Chanyeol was right. 1,5 yers had passed and Chanyeol always by your side. Giving his sincere love everyday for you. He had always been romantic, giving you so many surprises on every your monthsary with him.

Today was your 18th monthsary with him. He invited you to come to his house to have a romantic dinner as always. As you opened the door, so many candles welcomed you. You also heard a sound from guitar. You walked in as searching for the sound. No longer later you found the sound. The sound was from guitar that played by Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled to you then gave you a code to sit.
You sat in front of him then he started to sing. His voice melted you like usual. You didn't feel any feeling except happy. You were so happy and touched to receive this surprise.
Chanyeol ended the song. He stood up then he took a rose and a ring. Your heart thumped faster, expecting what would he do. He kneelt in front of you while offering the ring and the rose. "It's been more than 2 years since the first time we met. We got to know each other during these years. And from these years, I'm sure I love you so much and I want to always together with you. Let's make a family and live together during happy and sad until death seperate us. Will you marry me?"
Tears formed in your eyes. You felt so touched because Chanyeol was so sincere. You nodded. "Yes I do." you answered.
Chanyeol wore the ring for you then he pecked your hair. "Thank you." Chanyeol said.

***

'From: xxx-xxxx-xxx

(y/n)-ah, this is Sehun. Can we meet at the cafe in front of the hospital now?'

You frowned as you read the text from Sehun when you arrived at your house after having the special dinner with Chanyeol. Your happiness because of Chanyeol proposed you disappeared.

'To: Sehun

What do you want?'

'From: Sehun

I want to meet you and apologize. I know I was so mean to you.'

'Oh finally he wants to apologize.' you thought. You decided to call Chanyeol to say Sehun wants to meet you. Chanyeol allowed you and said if he did something bad, you should call him.

---

Arrived at that cafe, you glanced around then approached Sehun. Sehun smiled brightly to you, like he never hurt you. You smiled back to him.
"Well (y/n)-ah, I missed you so much. I felt the guilty because of hurting you during these 5 years. I regret of hurting you and making you crying. If you don't mind, how about we go back like 5 years ago? When we love each other and be by each other's side?" Sehun said.
You sighed then you shook your head. "Let me think of it." you replied.
Sehun took your hand, holding it. "Thank you, (y/n)-ah. I still love you." he said.
You pulled your hand from his grip. "I see," you replied. "Well I have to go now. See you."
You stood then you went out from the cafe. You still didn't have an idea why Sehun suddenly apologized to you and asked you to come back to him. 'I'm sorry Sehunnie, but I don't love you anymore. The hurt that you give to me is big enough to erase my love from you.' you thought.

TBC