EXO M imagine *part 4*

You sat on your couch and stared at the television. Even you stared at it you didn't watch it, you were still upset because Jinwoo left you. Though there were 6 boys that will accompany you, you still missed Jinwoo so much.
You awoke when you heard someone knocking the door. "I'm not locking the door!" you told from your position.
That person peeked into your room, "Can I go in?"
"Sure Chen Oppa!" you answered while giving him a slight smile.
Then Chen walked in and sat next to you. "Are you still sad?" he asked.
You nodded slightly, "Yes."
"You shouldn't be sad for too long because Jinwoo will punch us if he knows!" Chen said.
You chuckled, "Omo, he was kidding Oppa. He's nice and he never wants to use strength for solve problem."
"Seems you're really close with him."
"Yeah, he always be by my side when I'm down, he always helps me to solve my problem, and he always listens to my story -- all of my story includes my fangirl story with you all." you explained.
"He's so lucky." Chen said.
"Why?"
"Because he knew you first than me. He means really a lot to you than me. And he's closer with you than me." Chen replied.
"Are you jealous?" you guessed.
"Yes! Ah no...I mean... I'm not. Who am I? Haha." Chen stuttered and let out an awkward laugh.
"Oh?" you raised an eyebrow.
Chen nodded quickly. "Hey I have a question to you and you should guess it, okay?" suddenly he changed the topic.
"Okay."
"There's a girl. She's nice to people and she always tries her best to help people. She has a beautiful smile that makes people will smile too. Who is she?" Chen asked.
You frowned, "Who is she? Do I know her?"
"Yes you know that girl," Chen said. "Because that girl is..."
"You." he added.
"Me? I think I'm not fit with your description." you said.
"Nope, you're really fit with my description. You're really nice to us and you helped us a lot. Also, you have a beautiful smile. To be honest, I'll follow you to smiling when you smile." Chen confessed.
"Omg am I? Thank you! I'll always smile for you Oppa." you smiled to him.
"You look more beautiful this way (y/n)-ah." Chen cupped your face then he smiled.
Your eyes met with him and you trapped into his eyes. You couldn't move your sight from him. Chen gazed at you intense while leaning in. When his lips almost touched yours, he moved his face quickly. He slapped his face. "Omg what am I going to do?"
"Oppa, don't slap your face." you grabbed his hand.
"(y/n)-ah, I'm sorry I don't know what was in my mind. I'm so sorry but please don't hate me." Chen apologized.
"It's okay Oppa, and I won't hate you. Calm down Oppa." you said while rubbing Chen's back.
"I know it's may be crazy but I love you (y/n)-ah. I love you since the first sight, when you helped us and treated us well. I won't ask you anything I just want you to know my sincere feeling." Chen confessed.
Chen took your hand and he kissed it. He still looked at you with an intense gazed. You lowered your head, didn't how to react and what you should answer for him.

Without you and Chen noticed, there was Kris stood in front of the door and peeked to inside. He heard it. He heard Chen's confession. He saw it. He saw Chen almost kissed you. He closed the door slowly then he leaned in to the wall.
"Chen loves her. And I guess Xiumin and Lay love her too. What should I do?" Kris mumbled.
He covered his face, "I'm a bad leader. Why I allow them to fell in love to a same girl?"
Suddenly, the door opened from inside. "Kris Oppa? What are you doing?" you asked.
"Ah (y/n)-ah? I'm going to take something that I left yesterday." Kris stuttered.
"Oh really? Why did you not knock the door?" you asked.
"Because I guess you had a serious conversation with Chen." Kris replied.
"Oh yeah we had." Chen said.
You glanced at him then you smiled. Chen smiled at you widely while embracing your shoulder.
"Well, you can go in and take it Oppa." you said.
"Arasseo." Kris replied shortly.
He frowned. 'Did (y/n) recieve Chen's confession?' he thought.
"(y/n)-ah let's go to our dorm!" Chen asked while dragging you to a room beside your room.
"Oppa don't forget to close the door after you took it, okay?" you said to Kris.
Kris nodded. He still confused with you and Chen. Then he shrugged and went in to your room to pick the thing that he left. He chose to don't think too much about it.