Chen imagine *part 1*

You leaned your head on the desk after finishing the exam. You felt your brain is burning at that moment. You even felt couldn't move an inch from your position. The effect of physic exam was killed you slowly. Suddenly someone placed a bottle of cool milk on your table, near your hand. You raised your head but you saw there was no one around you. You glanced around but you still didn't find anyone who placed this milk on your desk. You frowned, looking hesitation to that bottle of milk but in the end you decided to took the milk. You drank it and you felt better with your feeling and brain.
"Whoever gave me this milk, thank you." you mumbled. Then you stood and went to garbage can. You threw away the bottle of milk into it.
Then, you went to your locker to take your Japanese books because you saw your teacher from far. When you opened the locker, a piece of paper flew away. You took your Japanese books first then you took the paper.
'How was the exam? Did you solve the question well? Well, fighting for your day ahead! I love you.
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer'

You frowned and thought, 'Secret admirer? Who is he? Is he the same person as someone who gave me that bottle of milk?'
"Sensei is coming~" sounds from your friends awoke you, you walked back quickly to your chair.
"Hajimete! (Attention please!)" your friend told. You and your friends stood.
"Minnasan konnichiwa (Good afternoon all)." Park Sensei greeted while bowing.
"Konnichiwa (Good afternoon)." all of your friends replied and bowed except you, you're still thinking of that paper from your secret admirer. 'I'm so curious who is he? He wrote 'I love you', is it his sincere feeling to me?' you thought.
"O genki desuka. (How are you?)" he asked.
"Hai, genki desu! (Fine, thank you!)"
"Suwate kudasai (Sit down please)."
All of your friends sat down except you. You still stood while staring at the ground.
"(y/n)-san suwate kudasai!" Park Ssaem told. You still froze.
"Psst (y/n)-ah, sit down!" your friend from behind told you.
"Ahh, hai sensei. (Yes sir?)" you awoke and you raised your head.
"Suwate kudasai." he replied.
"Hai (Okay)." you nodded slightly and sat down.
"Okay let's review our lesson last week. (y/n)-san, please make a sentence in Japanese of this." Park Ssaem said. You widened your eyes, 'What? I've forgot the lesson, what should I answer?'
Suddenly someone threw a piece of paper from your behind. You opened it and it was written the answer, you memorize it and you walk to in front of class. You wrote the answer same like written on that paper.
Park Ssaem nodded, "Okay good."
You bowed a little and you back again to your chair.
"Hey, do you know who threw this to me?" you whispered to someone behind you.
That person shrugged, "How could I know?"
"Because you're behind me and someone threw this from behind. So, you must know who threw this to me." you whispered again.
"But I don't know who is that person. What should I answer to make you satisfied huh?" he replied.
"Huh I just want to thank that person!" you told.
"Not my bussiness." he shrugged again.
"(y/n)-san, Kim Jongdae-san, don't talk during my class!" Park Sensei warned.
"Hai Sensei." you and a person behind you -- Kim Jongdae -- replied.
"Thanks for making my name mentioned by Park Sensei." Chen muttered.
You grinned, "You're welcome Chen."