Tao imagine (3) #White Day Special Imagine

You coughed and sneezed for the uncount times in the bus. You glanced around and bowed in apology. You covered your mouth and nose with handkerchif to decrease the sound. 'Ugh, flu is so annoying.' you thought.
Suddenly a guy entered the bus and sat beside you. You felt his face was familiar. You studied his face. "Hey!" you called.
He turned and looked at you. "You!" he also seemed surprised.
"My name is (y/n). Wah we meet again!" you said while moving the handkerchif so he could hear you.
"I'm Tao. Yeah we meet again! Glad to meet you!"
"Me too. I thought we wouldn't meet again haha."
"Yeah. Oh ya, today is White Day, right?" Tao asked.
You nodded then you frowned. "Yes, why?"
"I haven't prepared a White Day gift for you." he said.
"White Day gift?" you mumbled. "Ah! Oh, it's okay."
"But I have to since you give me chocolate during Valentine's Day."
"It's just a frienship chocolate." you said.
"But because of that chocolate I have fallen for you." Tao blurted.
Tao covered his mouth then he hid his redden face. "Sorry for talking nonsense." Tao said.
You were so surprised to find him confessing his feeling. Tao took something from his pocket. He took a paper and a pen too. He wrote something then he gave the paper and something to you. "You got flu right? This is a candy for you. Please consider is as my gift okay?" he said while standing.
"And please call me later." he winked then he left you in the bus stop.
You stared at the candy and the paper. You ate the candy and it felt so good. You also sent a text for him.
'To: Tao-ssi

Hello Tao-ssi, thanks for the candy. My troath feels better. And this is my number. You shall call me first since you're a guy, right? ^_~'

You smiled to your phone then you gazed out from the window. 'A sweet White Day with a stranger in the bus.' you thought.