EXO K imagine (2) *part 8 / end*

You shook your head. "I'm sorry Joonmyun-ah." you said then you left him.
You went to Kai then you just realized he awoke already. "Jongin-ah, are you okay?" you asked.
Kai forced a smile. "Congrats." he said.
You frowned. "Congrats for what?" you asked back.
"I hope you and Suho Hyung will always be happy. Suho Hyung is a good guy, so you'll be happy." Kai said.
You didn't know why but it felt hurt. More hurt than when he said about the super power or past thingy. "Jongin-ah, what are you talking about?" you asked.
Kai smiled coldly then he sat. "Don't pretend like that, it hurts me. Well then let's continue to the castle." Kai stood then he stretched.
You tugged his sleeve. "Jongin-ah don't go there. Don't merge the 'Tree of Life'." you said.
"But we have to." Kai said.
"No! Please don't! I...I don't want to lose you."
Kai was taken aback. He turned his body then he grabbed your shoulder. "I won't go to anywhere. We just merge this and the mission done." Kai said.
You hugged him tightly. "When we merge the 'Tree of Life' we need to sacrificed someone. They planned to sacrificed you so the big power will be produced." you explained.
"Really?"
"Yes, please trust me. Don't go there and don't leave me. Please, I beg you."
Kai hugged you back. "I'm sorry but even though I should die I'll do this mission. I'll save EXO Planet."
Kai broke the hug then he left you. He asked his brothers to continue the mission then they gone. You froze and you couldn't help but you cried. 'Guys please stop, please don't go there. It's dangerous.' you thought.
Surprisingly they stopped walking. They turned their body and walked to you. You smiled between your tears. "Guys please don't go. They sacrificed you guys for their power." you said.
"But we still have to complete the mission." Kai said.
"No, please no!"
You hugged Kai again. "I love you, stupid. Please don't leave me."
Kai was like got hypnotize. He nodded. "Okay." he said.
"Thank you," you smiled. "Let me sacrificed myself for EXO Planet."
You grabbed Kai and Sehun while in your mind you told them to hold each others' hand. You closed your eyes and a second later...

You stood in front of a big castle. Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, and Sehun looked at you in amazement. "You can do teleport?" they asked.
You shrugged. "I'm not sure. I guess yes."
"So you can heal, control our mind, and teleport. You have 3 super powers! You even have the most super powers!" Suho said.
"(y/n) can see everyone's movement clearly too." Chanyeol added.
"Oh come on don't look at me like that. I guess it's because we're in a danger situation so I just did what my heart said."
"Wait, are you serious you'll sacrificed yourself?" Kai asked worriedly.
You nodded. "Yes, I have 4 super powers. Won't I give the more power than you, Jongin-ah?" you replied. "Let's go to inside."
You and them entered tbe castle. You could see some people had been there doing some preparation. Kai gave you the half of 'Tree of Life'. But before you walked to there Kai cupped your face and gave you a sweet kiss. "I know it's impossible but please come back safely to me."
You just smiled then you went there. After explaining that you were the sacrifice for the 'Tree of Life' they pulled your arm to the middle. They commanded you to close your eyes. You closed your eyes. Awhile later you felt something weird wrapping your body. It was hurt for awhile until you screamed. But awhile later again you felt so peace. "Am I dead already?"
You opened your eyes slowly. You were still in the castle."Why you all haven't done the ritual yet?" you asked.
"It's done (y/n)-ah."
You heard a familiar voice. You turned. "Jongin-ah?"
Kai rushed to you then he hugged you. "Are you okay?" Kai asked.
"Yes I am."
You glanced around, the 'Tree of Life' had merged.
"Sir! We have received a good news! We have won from them!" suddenly someone said.
All of the people in there cheered and looked so happy. Kai embraced your shoulder. "You've done it really well! Our mission had done successfully. Everyone is safe now!" Kai said. "Thank you."
You smiled then you nodded. Kai gazed at you intensely. He cupped your face. "Let's start from first again, when there's no problem."
You nodded. Kai leaned to you then he kissed you. "I love you." he whispered right beside your ear.

END