EXO imagine (Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol) *part 5*

"Yoora Eonniiiiii!" you called your bestfriend as you came in to her house.
"Yes? Omo! What's wrong with you?" your bestfriend peeked from kitchen but she was shocked with your crying face.
"I broke up with Luhan Oppa, Yoora Eonni." you told as you sat on a couch.
"Broke up? Didn't he say that he loved you?" Yoora asked.
You chuckled, a bitter chuckle. "He never loves me Eonni. I'm just his cute dongsaeng. He used me to move on from his ex."
"Really? Oh my God, what kind of guy he is? How could he do it? He's just same with Sehun."
"Yeah. Huh I'm afraid of falling in love." you said.
"What? No! Don't be afraid, girl. If you're afraid you won't find your true love!"
"But eonni, I have felt of falling in love 2 times and I have felt the hurt 2 times too!" you replied.
"(y/n)-ah, I may don't know your feeling exactly but since we're woman, I know how hurt you are. But you don't want to be told weak right? So even though you're a girl, don't lose from guys. Girls are unbreakable. Got it?"
"Yeah Eonni. Thank you for comforting me. You're the best among the best!" you said as you went to Yoora to hug her.
"Not a big deal sweety."

***

You had graduated and you worked in one of a big company. You completely forgot about Sehun and Luhan but you still felt the ache when you remembered them. In your office, you met some handsome guys and one of the most handsome was someone called Kris. He used to know as the cold Prince. No one dared to talk with him.
You couldn't help but falling for him. He was too handsome to handle. Indeed, you were afraid of anothe heartbreaker but Kris seemed different. He was always friendly to you and cold to other girls. You had some fun time with him.

"What's that Kris Oppa?" you asked to Kris when he held a letter.
"A letter."
"Love letter?" you asked.
"Yeah maybe."
"Let me read it," you took that letter and read it. It was from one of your friend.
"So what's your answer?" you asked.
"'No'." Kris answered.
"Why? She's pretty and nice."
"Because I love you." Kris blurted.
"W...what?"
Kris sighed. "Didn't you hear it? I love you, I choose you to be my girl instead of her."
"But are you serious? How if someday you'll leave me?" you asked.
"No, I won't," Kris answered. "Trust me! I'm Wu Yi Fan, promise to (y/n) that I won't leaver her and always love her no matter what. Is it enough? What's your answer?"
"Hmm let's try." you answered.
You trusted Kris easily like you trusted Sehun and Luhan. You didn't expect that he was just same with those 2 guys.

TBC