EXO M imagine *part 2*

They stopped their conversation and went in. "Thanks for letting us sleep here." Kris said while bowing, then the rest followed him.
"Not a big deal." Jinwoo replied.
"Anyway my name is Kris."
"I'm Kim Minseok, you can call me with Minseok or Xiumin."
"I'm Luhan."
"My name is Zhang Yixing, you can call me Yixing or Lay."
"I'm Kim Jongdae. Call me with Jongdae or Chen, it's up to you."
"I'm Huang Zitao, you can call me with Tao."
One by one started to introducing theirselves. You just nodded and smiled. "I already know you guys actually. Your name, stage name, birthdate, and everything about you guys."
"Me too! My noona always mentions your name to me." Jinwoo said.
"Oh really?"
"Yes, my noona and her are huge fans of you guys. But sadly they just can see you through screen," Jinwoo explained. "Ah my name is Lee Jinwoo by the way."
"And I'm (y/n). What Jinwoo said is true, I'm your fans. I love all of you -- as bias I mean -- but my ultimate bias is Luhan Oppa." your face started to blushing as you confessed.
"My fan? Omg I thought I don't have any fan on this earth." Luhan said.
"You have the most fans on the earth, Oppa. What do you mean by you don't have any fans?" you asked.
"Have you heard a rumor about me?" Luhan asked you back.
"Rumor? What kind of rumor? I was busy with exam these days so I didn't check internet."
Luhan sighed, "The rumor about I slept with a girl and I did a bad thing to her."
"What?!! You slept with a girl?!" you screamed.
"You must hate me now." Luhan said.
"Hate you? Haha nope! I hate the creator of that rumor! I bet you're upset now. I'm sorry to hear that," you replied.
"Well then, who's hungry? I'll make the dinner!" you changed the topic.
"Me! Me! Me!" Tao, Chen, and Xiumin raised their hands.
You chuckled, "Alright I'll make the dinner in my room since there is nothing in here."
You stood but Lay suddenly grabbed your hand. "Can I help you?" Lay asked.
You nodded, "Sure! Let's go!"
Lay stood then he followed you. "Is it okay for me if I enter your room?" he asked.
You glanced at him, "It's okay! Jinwoo always visits my house though."
"Oh okay."
"Oh ya can I shower first?" you asked to Lay.
"Of course you can. I'll do whatever I can do while waiting you." Lay replied.
"Thank you umm can I call you with 'Oppa'? I always call you all with 'Oppa' but when I faced you all I feel awkward if I call you with 'Oppa'."
Lay giggled while patting your shoulder, "Call me whatever you want, I'm okay with it. Oh ya, do you live alone?"
"Yes, my parents are working in another city." you replied.
"I see."
"Well this is my room. Let's go in now." you invited as you open the door.
Lay followed you then you closed the door. You went to kitchen, showing him to find the ingredients and discussing about the dinner. After everything was clear, you went to bathroom.

10 minutes later you finished and went to him. "Sorry for making you wait too long. Well what can I do now?"
Lay smiled, showing his dimple and replying, "I already cut the vegetables, you can cook them now."
You nodded then you did what Lay told.
"Hmm it smells nice!" Lay sniffed the air.
"Of course! Because it made by you!" you replied.
"Nope, it's because an angel who makes it."
You blushed, "Omg I'm just an ordinary girl Oppa, you're too much!"
"You're really an angel for us. You gave us a place to sleep and also you're making dinner for us." Lay told.
"Ah it's nothing than what you all gave to me."
"What did we give to you?" Lay frowned.
"You guys gave me happiness, just because when I'm listening to your songs or seeing your picture could increase my mood." you explained.
"Really?"
"Yes. So I just want to thank you guys." you smiled.
"But it's really too much since we just met today."
"I told you it's okay and it really is," you said. "Well, dinner is ready. Could you please call them to come in here?"
"Sure, nae cheonsa (my angel)." Lay headed to the door and opened it. Then he walked out to Jinwoo's room.
You placed your hand on your chest, feeling your heartbeat. "Why so fast?" you mumbled.

5 minutes later, 7 boys entered your room. They sat surrounded the dining table, facing the foods that you serve.
"Woah it looks delicious!" Xiumin praised.
"And it smells good too. Let's eat now, shall we?" Tao asked.
You chuckled then nodded, "Sure!"
They started to eating and praising the foods.
"I've never eaten something this delicious! Even the rice is so delicious!" Chen praised.
You blushed, "Thank you Chen Oppa."
"I told you guys, it must be delicious since an angel who made it." Lay winked to you.
"Lay Oppa, please stop praising me." you pouted.
"Haha I'm sorry (y/n)-ah." Lay messed your hair.
Suddenly the rest members and Jinwoo stopped their activities and gazed at you and Lay weirdly.
You frowned, "What's wrong guys?"
"Just less than an hour you two already this close? Lay hyung, what did she give to you? Did she threaten you?" Jinwoo asked.
"What?!" you exclaimed while hitting Jinwoo's arm.
"Yaa! Stop stop!" Jinwoo held your hands.
"Jinwoo-ya, she didn't give me anything or threaten me. She's nice to me," Lay said. "Anyway, are you dating (y/n)?"
"Me? Dating her? Hahahaha." Jinwoo laughed hardly.
Lay frowned to Jinwoo and stared at him. "Well Oppa, he's a little bit crazy." you said.
"Lay hyung, she's just my bestfriend, my careless and stupid bestfriend. We're really close like a sibling. We're close since the first time I live in here, around 2 years ago." Jinwoo explained.
"Oh I see." Lay nodded.
Suddenly Jinwoo's phone rang, cutting off the conversation. Jinwoo frowned at the screen while standing and answering the call. He talked for awhile and sometimes he exclaims in shocked.