Chapter 89: The Miraculous Team

Already transformed, Robin makes his way over to the manhole and looked at Red and Ladybug.

"You two go ahead." He stated.

Nodding their heads, Ladybug and Red took his leave.

Retreating into his shadow, Robin slithers into the manhole and reappeared in front of Sabrina.

Who shrieked in shock and jumped back.

But once she saw that it was Robin, she sighs in relief. "Oh, it's just you. But why are you back here?"

"I'm here to ask for your help." Robin proclaimed.

"But bear in mind, if you agree, you can't tell anyone. Not your father and not even Chloé."

He placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a serious stare.

"This has to remain a secret; Ladybug is trusting Red's judgement on trusting you with this responsibility."

Sabrina looked at him in surprise. "Red Huntress made a suggestion to Ladybug about me?"

"Yes?"

Looking down, Sabrina thinks about it before she looks back at him with a determined smile.

"I'll do it. Even if it is Heroes Day, Red Huntress and Ladybug are counting on me."

Robin nods his head, goes into his pocket, and holds out the Miraculous Box.

"Sabrina Raincomprix, you have been given the honor to wield the Miraculous of the Dog. Which will grant you the power of Mimicry."

"Once the battle is over, you will return the Miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

"Wow." Sabrina muttered in wonder as she takes the box.

She then looked at Robin and nods her head. "I promise Robin."

She opens the box and a pale orange orb burst out and circles around her.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed in shock and took a small step back. "What is this thing?"

Stopping in front of her, the light died down to reveal Barkk.

Who scoffed at the idea of being called a thing.

"I am not a thing! I am Barkk! The Kwami of Mimicry!"

"What's a Kwami? Are you like some sort of fairy?" Sabrina asked.

Barkk smiled and crosses her arms.

"Close. We're basically fairy-like gods that are born from abstract ideas."

"Wow! That's so cool!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"Sabrina, Barkk, focus! We don't exactly have the pleasure of wasting time." Robin chided.

Both the girl and Kwami smiled apologetically at him. "Sorry!"

Sabrina looks down at the Miraculous and takes it out.

And while in Camouflage mode, it was disguised as a silver twisted bangle necklace.

Once she puts it on, she looked at Barkk and Robin. "So...what now?"

"All you need to say is Barkk, Let's Howl!" Barkk instructed.

"Barkk, Let's Howl!" She exclaimed excitedly.

In a pale orange glow, she is transformed into a dog themed superheroine.