Chapter 81: Limited Power

"Ugh, where is that chauffeur! He is so fired for this!" Audrey muttered as she waits for her ride to pick her up.

Right now, she is standing right in front of the mall after she did an impromptu shopping spree.

Since all of her clothes in her wardrobe is so last season.

Even though it has only been 2 minutes since she called for her ride, she was already tapping her foot with impatience.

Audrey growls as she takes out her phone and was about to call him again, but she saw something that caught her eye.

Looking up, Audrey saw Nathaniel and Chloé walking hand in hand.

And much to Audrey's horror, Chloé had given him a kiss on the cheek.

Gasping, Audrey was so shocked by this that she not only dropped her phone, but she was completely speechless.

And she stayed that way even though both Chloé and Nathaniel had walked out of view now.

But she was snapped out of it when her ride arrived, and Jean-Pascal got out to make sure that she was ok.

"Mrs. Bourgeois? Are you alright?" He questioned.

Finally finding her voice, she began to scream in outrage.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! IT'S RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!! I WILL NOT LET THIS STAND!"

Picking up her phone, she quickly gets into the limo and slams the door close.

Sighing, Jean-Pascal realizes that the rest of the day is going to be a long day.

So, he just gets back in and drives back to the hotel.

As they drove off, Audrey texted Chloé and demanded that she return home at once.

And the blonde girl saw the text and asked if her dad was ok or was anyone injured?

Audrey of course denied this and as a result, Chloé did not see the reason why she should cut her date short for her mother.

Especially for something that is clearly not an emergency.

So, she temporally blocks her since she knew her mother would not stop texting or calling her otherwise.

"Blocked!" She proclaimed cheerily.

Nathaniel smiled and shook his head, "You know, your mother is probably going to pop a blood vessel."

Chloé smiles and rolls her eyes, "Like I care what she thinks anymore."

She then giggles happily as she wraps her arms around his.

"Besides, I am having the most excellent date with my handsome boyfriend." She stated happily.

"And unless there's an actual emergency and not my mother throwing a temper tantrum that she's involving me in. I don't want to hear it."

With that being said, the couple continued on their date.

Which continued for another 3 hours before they decided to call it a night.

Walking Chloé back home, Nathaniel bid her farewell.

"See you at school tomorrow." Nathaniel said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Chloé giggled and pounces on Nathaniel and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Now, Nathaniel. You can't possibly think that's a decent goodbye kiss." She said playfully.

Nathaniel chuckles in amusement, "You are so amorous. You know that."