Chapter 34: Enigma's Game

Back with Ladybug, the bug themed hero let out another shriek from getting kicked out of the cube.

Faceplanting into the pavement, Ladybug just laid there silently still for a moment before she lifts up her head and lets out the most aggravated shriek known to man.

"That's it! Lucky Charm!" She exclaimed and threw her yoyo up in the air and the thing that it created was a small red box.

"A box...wait a minute." Ladybug looks it over and realized that the shape reminded her of the miraculous box.

Humming in thought, Ladybug quickly takes her leave and makes her way to Master Fu's place.

Meanwhile at the old Guardian's place, he was enjoying a nice cup of tea and was sitting down in a chair when there is a knock at the door.

"Hmm it's open."

Opening the door, Marinette pokes her head inside. "Hello, Master Fu."

"Hello, Marinette." Master Fu replied.

Wayzz, who was sitting in the horn of the record player flies out of it. "But you're not supposed to come to Master Fu's place!"

"Let her talk, Wayzz." Master Fu stated.

Walking closer inside, Marinette stopped when her feet where near the end of the mat. "Master, I used my Lucky Charm, and the thing that it created was a box that looked identical to the small boxes that you used when you handed out the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous. Minus the ladybug color scheme of course."

Master Fu's face becomes serious since he has an idea on what it means. "I see." He puts his cup down and looks back at Marinette.

"Marinette, you have been taught all about the Miraculous and their powers. You know that yours works in a very mysterious way."

Getting off his chair, he pushes it towards the record player and climbs back on it so he could take out the Miraculous box.

"I think it's trying to tell us that you need help this time." He proclaimed.

But just as he was about to put in the code he hesitated and places his hand on the counter and bows his head.

"I don't know if it's safe."

He glances back at her. "I already took an enormous risk by putting two Miraculous into circulation."

"And you were right to do it! Cat Noir and I are very careful!" Marinette proclaimed.

Master Fu hums in agreement and with that, he puts in the code and takes the Miracle box out.

Walking back over to Marinette, Master Fu sits down on the mat and sets the Miracle Box down.

"Marinette, pick up an ally you can trust to fight alongside you in this mission." He proclaimed and opened the box.

Which made all the other drawers containing the rest of the miraculous open as well.

"Wow." Marinette said impressed.

"Choose wisely. Such powers are meant to serve the greater good. They must never get into the wrong hands." Master Fu advised.

"Like Hawk Moth's." Marinette commented.

"Yes." Master Fu said nodding.

He then continues to speak, "Once the mission is over, you must retrieve the Miraculous from them and bring it back to me. Until we've unlocked all the secrets of the spellbook it's too dangerous to allow any more Miraculous to be out in the open for very long."