Chapter 27: Prime Queen

"Go to commercial!" Arlette hissed and the staff did just that.

She then looks back at her reporter. "Well, say bye-bye, Nadja. This is officially your first and last primetime show!" Arlette walks off and the staff started to turn everything off.

Nadja looks up at the now disappearing lights before she fell to her knees and begins to sob in despair.

And as such, Hawk Moth sensed her negative emotions and decided that she was the perfect prey for his newest Akuma.

"A journalist ridiculed by everyone's favorite heroes. Now that's the perfect prey!" He holds out his hand and evilized one of the white butterflies.

"Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize her!" He commanded and with that the black butterfly flies out the window and makes its way to the TV station.

Finally reaching Nadja, the Akuma goes into her ratings watch and Hawk Moth's mask appeared on her face.

"Prime Queen, I am Hawk Moth. I see, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and the Gotham heroes have denied you the answers you deserve. Steal Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous and you get your scoop!"

Nadja smiled evilly at that. "The highest ratings will be mine!"

Standing up, Hawk Moth's magic envelopes her body and turned her into Prime Queen.

And while this was going on, Ladybug and the Gotham Heroes were on top of the roof.

"You okay?" Red asked trying to comfort her.

Ladybug sighs before she lets out a frustrated growl. "No! Nadja was willing to do anything to make sure her show would be a success! And now I have to deal with the fact that Chat not only lied about our relationship but that he was ok with me taking the blame for something he did!"

"Speak of the devil." Robin proclaimed as he looks at the cat hero.

Who had the decency to look awkward. "Uh...hey buga—"

"Don't call me that!" Ladybug exclaimed angrily.

"But—"

"Not a word Chat Noir! I am too mad at you right now!" Letting out a growl of frustration Ladybug takes out her yoyo and swings away.

With Red and Robin close behind her.

Chat Noir sighed in discontent but followed after his fellow heroes.

But as they were running across the roof tops suddenly all the TVs around Paris turned on to reveal Prime Queen.

"Welcome to a new show, hosted by me, Prime Queen!"

Stopping in their tracks the heroes looked at this in shock.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news!"

"Nadja?!" They said in shock.

"Tonight, Ladybug and Chat Noir disappointed all their loyal fans by refusing to admit their love for one another!"

Prime Queen jumps back and turns on the monitor which shows Chloé in her room.

"I've prepared some trials just to see how far they're prepared to keep the truth hidden from us!" She proclaimed as she faces Chloé and reaches out for her.

Which showed that the Akumatized villain had the ability to walk through the screen and appear inside the rich girl's room.

"Hey! You're not allowed to come in here!" Chloé exclaimed angrily.

Prime Queen just smirks at the rich girl and tightens her hold on the giant cord that she's holding.

"Security!" Chloé exclaimed.