Chapter 54: Gorizilla

Exiting the Métro, the Gorilla was shocked to see that the Agreste limo is about to be towed by Officer Roger.

And upon seeing him Roger immediately rounded on him. "Is this your vehicle?" He then gestured to the car, which was not only parked on the sidewalk, but it had knocked over a few parked bikes and a trashcan.

"What kind of parking job is this in the middle of Paris? You think you own the streets?" He said as he hands the Gorilla a ticket.

Who in a fit of anger crumples it and throws it away while Roger is speaking to the person who's about to tow the car.

"All right, take it away!"

The crumpled-up ticket bounces from the back of the wing mirror and hits the back of Roger's cap.

Roger angrily turns around to see that the bodyguard is trying to get the car down and starts writing another ticket for him.

"And assaulting a police officer on duty. This is not looking good for you!" He proclaimed.

But the Gorilla paid him no mind and instead answered his ringing phone.

Which only made Roger even more irritated. "What do you think you're doing? Don't pick up! I'm talking to you!"

The Gorilla still paid him no mind and saw that he has a new message, and it was from Gabriel.

Having enough, Roger writes yet another ticket. "All right, you asked for it!"

Gabriel: What have you done? Where's Adrien? Don't tell me it's that hard to keep an eye on a 16-year-old boy!

While the bodyguard is listening to Gabriel, Roger sticks a ticket on the Gorilla. The bodyguard growls at him, which causes Roger to write him another one.

"Failure to comply. And another for bad behavior." Roger muttered.

Gabriel: Or are you just too stupid to do something so simple? You'd better find him and fast!

And while this was being said, Roger was quite frankly being unnecessarily trigger happy with the tickets and making up reasons at this point. "And another one! And another one! And another one!"

The Gorilla grimaces as he watches the Agreste limo being placed on the flatbed of the tow truck.

Meanwhile in Hawk Moth's lair.

Once he had felt Adrien's bodyguard's negative emotions, he opened his lair's window and went into another speech.

"A failed bodyguard who can't perform his duties. Anger and frustration, perfect fodder for my Akuma! Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize him!"

Back in the streets of Paris, after Roger finally left him alone the Gorilla watches as the tow truck drives away with the Agreste limo, leaving him alone and covered with tickets.

In a fit of rage, the Gorilla had punched a nearby pole in anger, hurting his hand. He then looks down at the bracelet he's been holding the whole time.

But the second he opened his hand the Akuma flew into it and Hawk Moth's mask appeared on his face.

"Gorizilla, I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you the tracking abilities you'll need to hunt down the person you've lost and accomplish your mission."

The Gorilla growls, liking that idea and so the civilian is transformed into Gorizilla.

Nearby civilians start to run and scream when they notice him, causing Roger to turn around and immediately back up into his car when he saw the Akumatized villain.