Chapter 71: Sandboy Part 2

Somewhere on a roof, Tikki was sitting on a chimney waiting for Plagg to show up. Who arrives a few minutes later holding onto a wedge of cheese. "Hey, Sugarcube!" Plagg greeted flirtishly.

Tikki groans in annoyance at her counterpart's attempts at flirting. "Ugh. I've already told you not to call me that. Do you ever hear me calling you, Stinky Sock?"

Plagg smiles at her. "No, but you should! That would be delightful, Sugarcube!" Rolling her eyes, Tikki lets out another groan before she started to fly away with Plagg flying right next to her.

"So, what lies did you tell your owner in order to sneak out tonight?" Plagg asked.

"Actually, I just told her the honest truth." Tikki answered.

"Oh? Maybe I should try that someday, see what it's like." Plagg proclaimed before he eats the wedge of cheese in one bite.

Tikki looked at Plagg in disbelief and began to chide him. "Plagg! You should've saved some for the others." Plagg smirks and replies with, "True, but I was so grossed out by your kindness that it made me really hungry."

Tikki groans and sighs in exasperation. "I hope we can get in contact with Nooroo..." She muttered under her breath.

Hearing her remark, Plagg frowns as he thinks about his old friend and how miserable he must be right now. "So do I."

Tikki looks at Plagg and saw tears threatening to fall from the Kwami of Destruction eyes. "Are you crying?"

Plagg sniffles for a moment before he shook his head, getting rid of the tears. "Who me? Of course not! Are you kidding?" He then starts to fly faster. "Come on, let's race! The last one there won't get any cheese!"

Making it to Master Fu's massage shop, Tikki knocks on the door before Plagg opens it and enters with her. "Hey Wayzz! How's it going?" Plagg greeted loudly.

Wayzz shushes them. "You'll wake up Master!" He then gestures to Master Fu is snoring on the floor mat, with a book on his face.

"Psst, come on!" He leads them to the phonograph. "If you manage to contact Nooroo, wish him a happy 3500 cycles for me." He proclaimed.

"We sure will, Wayzz!" Tikki replied as her and Plagg fly through the horn of the phonograph.

Once they neared the Miracle Box, a blue portal suddenly opens up granting them entry.

Which revealed that the box led to a very spacious pocket dimension that was filled with an assortment of stuff from the human realm.

"Hi, everybody. We're here!" Plagg announced.

"Plagg! Tikki! You came!" Ziggy, the Goat Kwami exclaimed happily.

All the other Kwami's cheered happily as they flew over to their friends. "Oh, with you here, we'll manage to get in touch with Nooroo for sure!" Ziggy proclaimed, making the others cheer more.

They were then greeted by Pollen, who anyone could guess was the Bee Kwami. "Good day to you, noble Kwamis of creation and destruction!"

"Oh! What did you bring?! What did you bring?!" Daizzi asked excitedly.

"Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the Miracle Box, on this special day, I brought you some delicious cheese." Plagg proclaimed proudly.

"Oh, I love cheese!" Daizzi said and looked at the others.

"Wow, that's so nice!" Ziggy muttered.

"Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice it on the way here, to feed a poor, starving kitten." Plagg announced.