Chapter 82: Malediktator

"Let's check the hotel first." Robin proclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because it's the place that Chloé always runs to when she's in danger." Robin answered.

"Fair enough. But we have to hurry, Malediktator probably has the same idea." Red proclaimed.

"Right."

Right now, at Le Grand Paris, Malediktator was searching for Chloé in her room.

"Chloé. Where are you, sweetie? I've done almost everything your mother wanted me to do."

Right behind the red chairs, Marinette peeked out and once she saw Malediktator turn his back towards them.

She made a motion with her hand to have Chloé follow her as she quickly makes her way over to another chair.

Chloé follows her but she ended up tripping as she made it pass the threshold.

Malediktator smirks and walks over to the chairs.

"You can stay here with Mommy and Daddy. Come on, Chloé. You don't want to upset me..."

He quickly peers over the chair with a smirk. "Do you?!" But he saw nothing.

And the reason for this was because the girls had quickly crawled away and made their way onto the balcony.

But unfortunately, Malediktator heard the sound of Chloé's shoes.

"My patience has its limits, Chloé!" He said as he made his way outside.

He then looks at the folding screen and smirked as he grabbed it.

"Don't make me show all of Paris just how powerful I can be!" He exclaimed.

He was expecting to see Chloé but all he found was an empty area with a reclining beach chair.

Now angry, he was about to keep looking but Jean-Pascal showed up.

"We can't find her, Malediktator."

"Well, keep looking. She's got to be hiding here somewhere!" Malediktator stated as him and the butler took their leave.

"Call me as soon as you find her!"

Unknowing to them, Chloé and Marinette were actually hiding behind a wall on the other side of the balcony.

Looking at Chloé, Marinette places a finger over her lips to tell Chloé to be quiet as she peers around the corner.

"Of course." Jean-Pascal replied.

Malediktator quickly turns around and Marinette quickly hides behind the wall just in time.

Once they were sure that they were gone, they both ran off and made their way to the roof.

And as they emerge from the stairs, they saw Robin and Red.

Exclaiming in shock, Chloé skids to a stop but in doing so she accidentally fell on her butt.

Unfortunately, Marinette was right behind her and so she tripped over the blonde.

"Chloé!"

Chloé looks at her apologetically. "Sorry."

"Are you okay?" Red asked.

Getting up, Chloé helps Marinette up before she looks at the heroes with hope.

"Red Huntress, Robin! Finally! You're going to help us, right?"

"Yes, but we have to leave. Malediktator will surely look for you here first." Red proclaimed.

"You don't have to worry about that, he was already here." Chloé stated.