Chapter 23: Volpina

"Hey, you guys. Do you think we went a bit overboard?" Ladybug asked.

"No. Lila needed to be called out for her actions." Damian stated.

Meanwhile with Lila, after running away from the park she stopped near a pillar billboard that had a poster of Ladybug.

And the young girl could only glare at it angrily.

Because of her and those Gotham heroes all of her plans are ruined.

Which included getting Adrien wrapped around her finger so she could become his girlfriend.

Since once that happened not only would Lila get the attention of everyone it would also mean that she would be invited to high class parties and associate with the elite!

Hell, as a bonus she could have convinced Gabriel Agreste to make her his next model so she could not only get closer to Adrien but all the attention of being a model would make her social status go through the roof.

"My chances with Adrien...gone! I hate you, Ladybug! And your little lackeys too!" She exclaimed angrily and throws her bag at the poster.

Falling to her knees she punches the ground in anger.

Meanwhile in Hawk Moth's lair, the butterfly themed villain felt her emotions and could not help but let a sigh of satisfaction as his butterfly window opens up.

"Ah...jealousy, deceit, and the desire to be a superhero. This young lady is my perfect prey." He proclaimed.

Holding out his hand, he Akumatized one of his white butterflies and let it fly away.

"Fly, my evil little one, and Akumatized her!"

Flying across the city, the Akuma finally found the lying girl and goes into her foxtail necklace.

Lila looks up with a grimace as Hawk Moth's mask appears on her face. "Volpina...I am Hawk Moth! I'm giving you the power of illusion."

"From now on, your lies will come to life. Gain Ladybug and Cat Noir's trust and convince them you're a real superhero, then betray them and bring me their Miraculous."

"It would be my pleasure, Hawk Moth." Lila said with an evil smirk.

Being transformed into Volpina, the new akumatized villain stands up, plays her flute and with it a pale orange glow appeared at the end.

Which the villain then throws at the poster to make it look like Volpina and Adrien were a couple.

With that done, the villainess takes her leave.

Meanwhile with Ladybug and the Gotham Heroes, they just made it back to Marinette's place when Red looked up. "IS THAT A METEORITE?!"

Looking up the two heroes gasped in shock at the giant rock that was heading straight towards the louvre.

"Oh no! Alix!" Ladybug exclaimed, worried that her friend might be at the museum since she technically does live there.

"How did...Don't the Justice League intercept these sort of things?" Ladybug asked as they quickly left the area to intercept the meteorite.

"Yes! This doesn't make sense." Robin replied as he creates a nevermore.

"Hmm how handy." Ladybug as she held on tight.

And as they were nearing the louvre, they noticed a blip of light zipping pass them. "What the heck is that?" Red questioned.

They got their answer when Volpina appeared and took the meteorite head on.