Chapter 22: Liar

Getting out of their limo, Ruby sighed as she stretches her arms above her head before Damian and her walk towards their school.

But unknowing to them a pair of unfamiliar green eyes that belonged to a very unfamiliar girl were looking at them with interest.

The strange girl looked at the couple in interest. It's not every day that you see two teenagers come out of a limo.

And while she was interested into knowing who they are, her eyes were mainly on Damian.

"Hey, Alya who are they?" The strange girl asked.

"That's Damian Wayne. And before you say anything, yes, I do mean as in Bruce Wayne's son. And the girl right next to him is his girlfriend Ruby Rose." Alya answered.

Becoming more fascinated, Lila looks back at Damian with a look in her eye that made her look like she was a cougar that has just spotted her prize. "Interesting? What does Ruby's family do for a living?"

"Hmm well that's complicated. But to put it simply her family are quite rich and successful, but from what Ruby told me her family is..."

Alya grimaces as she tried to find a word. "Multi-talented."

"Not to mention she's extremely smart. Both her and Damian are smarter than Max and he was considered the smartest person at our school until they came along."

"Hey, maybe you should go introduce yourself Lila."

Lila smiled and was about to do just that when Adrien's limo appeared and when he stepped out Lila's mouth dropped. "Oh my god, is that Adrien Agreste?!" She said in disbelief.

"Ahh, a fan I see. But to answer your question yep. In fact, Adrien is one of our classmates."

Getting the cougar look in her eye again, Lila smiled. "I see." She then smiled brightly at Alya. "Well, I know I'm going to have fun here." She lets out a giggle that was clearly fake but for some unknown reason Alya did not catch on to this fact.

"Anyway, I should go introduce myself to my other classmates, see ya later!" She then walks away.

Back to Ruby and Damian, they were just casually enjoying what time they have before class starts.

Right now, Damian was talking to Nathaniel who was drawing something.

And Ruby was talking to Aurore Beauréal from Ms. Mendeleiev's class. "Hey, Ruby can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?" The Huntress questioned.

"Do you know a Lila Rossi?"

"No, why? Who is she?" Ruby asked, as she unscrews the cap of a water bottle that she had bought from the schools vending machine.

Aurore rolls her eyes and has a look that screamed 'I knew it!'

"She's a girl around our age, she's apparently the daughter of an Italian diplomat that got transferred here."

She then sighs and rolls her eyes again. "But to get to the point. She's going around telling everyone mostly your class about these fantastical stories that even for our school is unbelievable."

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Aurore scoffs before looking back at the huntress. "I mean sure, we have a model, a designer that has won a competition that will be displayed in Gabriel Agreste's next fashion show and knows Jagged stone, the daughter of the Mayor of Paris. The daughter of a museum curator, the list goes on."

Raising an eyebrow, Ruby gave her a look to continue.

"And she's going around saying that she knows Prince Ali and helping him with going green projects. Even though the prince only works with children's hospitals. Not to mention saying that Jagged stone wrote a song about her 3 years ago."