Chapter 35: The Talent Show

"You made the right choice, Marinette. Thanks to you, Paris has been saved from evil yet again." Master Fu proclaimed as he puts the Pig Miraculous back inside the Miracle Box and then puts it back inside the record player.

Smiling, Marinette giggles at the compliment. "Thank You, Master Fu."

"Anyway, I should get going. See you later Master Fu!"

And with that the designer took her leave and made her way back to the school.

Meanwhile back at the school, after Chloé got over her initial shock, she made her way out of the crowd with Sabrina.

But in doing so she had bumped into Principal Damocles.

"Miss Bourgeois, now can you tell me what happened?" He asked.

Sabrina then begins to speak for Chloé, "Oh Principal Damocles, it was horrible! Jul—"

"I tripped." Chloé said cutting her friend off.

Stopping in mid-sentence, Sabrina looked at Chloé in bewilderment and wondered on why she's lying, doesn't she want Juleka to pay for what she did?

Narrowing her eyes, Chloé gives Sabrina a pointed look that basically told her to shut up and let her do the talking.

"You tripped?" Principal Damocles repeated.

"Yes, it was my own fault." Chloé falsely confirmed.

"Alright then. But I'm going to call the nurse."

"No need, Ladybug's Miraculous Cure fixed my nose. You should get the talent show ready."

Principal Damocles looks down at the blonde in shock. "I couldn't possibly do it now. There's not enough time."

Taking out her phone Chloé looks at the time. "It's only been a half an hour. The talent show should be starting right now. So yes, you still have time, but it might end a little later than expected."

"I see...alright. If you excuse me." Straightening his tie, the principal took her leave and once he was gone Sabrina finally asked.

"Why did you lie?"

Looking down at the ground for a second Chloé then looked at Sabrina, who immediately became worried when she saw the tired and empty look in the blonde's eyes.

It was like she was drained of all life.

And while she was concerned on what's wrong, she was completely stunned with shock at the answer that Chloé gave her. "Because I deserved it."

The blonde then walked away leaving Sabrina, who was still frozen in shock in her wake.

Sabrina blinked multiple times before she ran after Chloé.

And she was going to ask her what's going on, but Chloé must have realized what she wanted to say and gave her another glare that told her to shut up.

Making their way to the theater room, they along with many other teachers and students took their seats as the talent show went on as planned.

Mylené did her poem.

Max solved a math equation in under a minute.

Kim did 60 pushups in a minute but since he thought he could do better he did it with Max on his back.

Ivan sang a rock song.

Rose did her Ribbon dance while dancing to Cut to the Feeling by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Alix did a few rollerblade tricks.

Nino DJ'd.

Alya did a baton twirling routine.