Chapter 26: Face to Face

"Hey Ruby, can we talk to you?"

Stopping in her tracks, Ruby who was walking through the halls of the school turns around and saw Alix, Juleka, and Rose.

Who for some reason looked uncomfortable?

"Sure, what's up?"

"Can we do this in private?" Alix asked.

"Ok?"

Following her three classmates, the girls led her to an empty classroom. "Ok, what's this about?" Ruby asked as she leans against the teacher's desk.

"Well...we've been meaning to ask you on your conversation with Aurore." Rose said a little uneasy.

Ruby raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Our conversation?"

"We overheard you talking about Alya's blog and we were wondering on why you were saying that what she posted was dangerous?" Juleka answered.

"Oh that, Aurore tried to convince Alya to take the video of Lila down since it was essentially putting us all in danger."

"How? Lila was just telling us about her friendship with Ladybug and the Gotham heroes?" Rose proclaimed.

Ruby sighed since she knows that she's going to have to repeat herself again. "Because it's dangerous, Rose. Need I remind you that in Gotham we have villains that have committed heinous crimes that resulted in the deaths of many."

"Take the Joker for example, just last week he planted a bomb into a building that killed over 29 people. There were women and children in that building, entire families all gone because some psychopathic clown decided he needed a good laugh."

She then started to name some of the other crimes he has done in the past and the longer she talked, the girls were gradually getting paler and paler with horror.

Especially Rose, she was nearly crying at all the death and destruction that the Joker has befell onto the people of Gotham.

"Ok, ok! We get it! Gotham is really dangerous!" Alix exclaimed finally having enough and not to mention she wanted to keep her lunch down.

"But what does that have to do with Lila's video?" She then asked.

"Tell me girls, what do you think would happen if someone like the Joker or any other one of the biggest villains in Gotham believed the video?"

Looking at her in surprise, the girls began to think about it, and it was Juleka that figured it out. "You're saying that they might come here for Lila."

"Exactly. That girl's lies were putting everyone and including herself in danger. And Aurore tried to make Alya see reason, but she doesn't want to."

"But Lila isn't lying." Rose said coming to her new classmate's defense.

Although you can hardly call her a classmate since she suddenly went off on a trip with her mother.

"Yes, she is. If you all did a quick google search, you'd see that her name does not appear anywhere that isn't the Ladyblog. And another thing, Jagged Stone is a man in his late 30's who supposedly wrote a song for some random girl out of the blue when she was 13. That does not paint a pretty picture."

Alix grimaces when she gets what the huntress was trying to say.

"And secondly, Rose don't you have Prince Ali's phone number? You could literally call him and confirm for yourself."

Rose blushes in embarrassment and looks down at her phone which was already in her hands.

"Lila is nothing but a liar and a thief especially since she's the reason Adrien was taken out of school by his father."